(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner A started practicing Falun Gong exercises in January 1996, shortly after his kidney cancer operation in which one of his kidneys was removed. He also had bladder cancer, high blood pressure, and heart disease. Doctors told him he had three months to live.

At that time, due to his predestined relationship, practitioner A had a chance to watch the videotapes of Teacher's lectures and started going to the exercise site every day to do the exercises. A month later, he went to the hospital to have a check-up. He had fully recovered. The doctor asked him what good medicine he took. He told the doctor he hadn't taken any medicine and that he just practiced the Falun Gong exercises. His kidney cancer and bladder cancer were gone, and the doctor was very surprised and thought it was incredible. What's more, three new teeth had grown in 20 years after he lost the original ones!

When he sat in meditation, he could see very clearly Teacher sitting across from him. Practitioner A was very diligent in studying the Fa and practicing the exercises, but after the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he stopped his practice. His mind was poisoned by the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) propaganda and lies. He believed their slander of Dafa. He thought that such a big country would not lie on national TV. He started to question Dafa. Eventually he didn't believe in Dafa and stopped practicing the exercises. Eventually, his diseases returned. He also fell down and hurt his arm, and his condition did not improve after six months of treatment. Additionally, his mouth and eyes were disfigured due to diseases. He took a lot of medicine, but none of it worked. One day he went to a clinic to get his blood pressure checked. The blood pressure gauge showed zero. He suddenly realized that Teacher was trying to give him a hint. How could a person live without blood pressure? He began his practice again and followed Teacher's requirement to do the three things well. Shortly afterwards, he regained his health, and all of his diseases disappeared. His experience demonstrated the miracle of Dafa.

One day in April 2006, practitioner B was standing on a stool trying to reach something. The stool fell, and she fell down to the ground. Her pelvis was broken, causing excruciating pain. She said to herself, "I don't need to go to the hospital. I only believe in Teacher." When other practitioners learned what happened, they sent forth righteous thoughts to help her. Three days later, she could walk again. She said that Teacher fixed her broken bones. She was in her seventies, yet she could walk three days after suffering from a broken pelvis. This is another example of Dafa's miraculous power. She told everyone her story so people would know that Falun Dafa is good. She also asked people to quit the CCP and its related organizations. She is diligently doing the three things.

Practitioner C developed allergic asthma after her sterilization surgery in 1977. She would have asthma attacks whenever she was worried or happy. She was allergic to many things, and she took lots of medicine and went to many doctors, but her symptoms only got worse. At night, she had to sit up in order to get any sleep. Later she had to get an IV drip every day. Additionally, she not live without an oxygen supply. She was struggling for her life every day. She was so miserable that she felt her life was worse than death. She tried committing suicide by overdosing on pills twice but was rescued.

In October 1995, a friend recommended the book Zhuan Falun to C. While she was reading the book, she saw that the sky was full of rotating Faluns. Since she didn't have a good understanding of the Fa in the beginning, she was still taking medicine while practicing the exercises. So, although she got better, she still had asthma attacks occasionally. This continued until December 19, 1997. That day she said to herself, "Dafa is so good. What Teacher said is all true. I need to pass the life-and-death test." With this thought, a scene appeared in front of her. Two boundless black mountains (she realized that they may have represented a huge amount of karma) Then the mountains turned into her figure. Teacher stood on the cliff and pushed her karmic figure into the ocean. Her karmic debt was paid. On her human side, at around 5:00 that afternoon, she felt quite uncomfortable, and her husband called the doctor. The doctor tried to rescue her. Just as the heart medicine was to be injected into her, she regained consciousness. She said that she didn't need an injection since she was not sick. The doctor and her family members were shocked. They thought she was going to die. How could she become well all of a sudden? She told everyone that Teacher had saved her life.

On April 5, 1999, practitioner D was riding a tricycle. When she was about to cross an intersection, she saw a black bear raising a paw. It surprised her and her tricycle flipped over and her left wrist was broken. But it was not deformed since her first thought was, "I'm a practitioner. I'm fine." She didn't feel any pain. On her way home, she passed a clinic. She thought, "Maybe I should go in to check on my wrist." With this thought, she heard a click, and her left hand was hanging due to being broken. She knew that she should not have had this thought. So she said, "Teacher, I'm wrong. I shouldn't think like that."

The next day, her children dragged her to the hospital to be checked. The doctor said that she had three fractured bones, all of which had been crushed, but that they were healed, and no treatment was needed. Practitioner D remembered what Teacher said about a person's instant thought bringing about different consequences. If she hadn't thought about going into the clinic, maybe everything would have been fine. Thank goodness she realized immediately the thought was wrong and corrected her thinking. This shows that "cultivation is up to you, gong is up to the master..." (Zhuan Falun) Everything was done by Teacher. She didn't take any medicine. This incident didn't interrupt her practice for a single day, and she was fully recovered. People witnessed the miracle of Dafa.