(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Gu Xingzhi of Miyi County, Sichuan Province, was illegally arrested while pasting Falun Gong's truth clarifying materials in April 2002 and was sent to Miyi County Detention Center where she died after a month of forced feeding on November 7, 2002. Further information was obtained as follows:

In November 1999, Ms. Gu went to Beijing to visit the appeals office to clarify the truth about Falun Dafa, but she was brought back by political security officers, detained in the county's detention center for 9 days and was fined 500 yuan.

Right before National Day in 2000, she again went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong practitioners. Upon returning home, she was taken to the street detention office by police officers Mao Taining, Yang Zhengfu and others. She was kept there for a good half day before she was released.

In July 2000, Gu Xingzhi and some others were abducted by Zuo Mingfang, a member of the village government, and detained at a brainwashing center for a day. She was fined 300 yuan before she was able to return home. Street police station chief Yang Zhengfu, village chief Liu Xiangming, policeman Mao Taining and gangster Liu are those that took part.

In April 2000, while Ms. Gu Xingzhi was taking part in a Dafa experience sharing conference at Ye Chenhua's home, Wang Zhenhua, a villager, and others abducted her. They took her to the village government and kept her in the courtyard for the whole night in the rain. They fined her 500 yuan before setting her free the next day.

On December 14, 2000, when she was at her daughter's home in the city of Panzhihua, a political security officer called and threatened her daughter. Because of this, Ms. Gu herself voluntarily went to the political security office. Policeman Xiang Jingfa illegally interrogated her, screaming and swearing. Policeman Cai Faxiang handcuffed her on the stairway railing for a night and in the hallway for 3 days and 3 nights. Later on, she was transferred and jailed at the detention center for 10 months. During that period of time, because she did the Falun Gong exercises under surveillance, she was further persecuted by police officers Wu Xueming, Liu Qichao, and Lin Hai. She was handcuffed and beaten with strips of bamboo.

On March 8, 2002, Mao Taining and Guo Qiang ransacked her house and grabbed Zhuan Falun. To get it back, Ms. Gu chased them all the way to the street police station. As soon as she saw the book on a desk, she would not let go of it. The police abducted her to the detention center. She went on hunger strike for seven days. When the police found out she was in a critical condition, she was set free.

Ms. Gu Xingzhi of Miyi County, Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province, was abducted on April 2, 2002 by the police. Later she was transferred to Miyi Detention Center and force fed for a month when she went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. On October 4, she died of persecution.