Editors' Note: Each time we publish news of this nature, we do so with heavy hearts. These people started off as public servants, but under the intense pressure applied by the Chinese Communist regime, they were pushed into persecuting Dafa disciples. In the process of destroying the lives of kind, law-abiding citizens, they have sealed their own fates and inevitably faced karmic retribution as punishment. If it weren't for the regime's wicked orders, perhaps their fates would have been different.

(Clearwisdom.net) Zheng Shuizhi, the security guard of Shuangxin Town School of Jiayin County, Heilongjiang Province, actively participated in persecuting teachers from the school who were Falun Gong practitioners. In January 2005, he was diagnosed with liver cancer and died ten days later.

Qu Shaoping, the CCP Secretary of Shuangxin Town, Jiayin County, Heilongjiang Province, and Zhou Zihua, head of the local Public Security Bureau, have participated in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners since the persecution started in July 1999. In October 2004, a practitioner was arrested for clarifying the truth in public, and under Qu and Zhou's influence, the practitioner was sent to the local detention center along with another practitioner who was also involved. Lacking evidence for the arrest, police in the local public security bureau fabricated evidence to send the two practitioners to prison. A few days after the arrest, Zhou Zihua suffered a serious illness and almost lost his life. A year later, his wife suffered a disease and died. Qu Shaoping died from a sudden attack of a cerebral hemorrhage in 2005.

Zheng Caihong was the former head of the Wenzhou City National Security Bureau of Zhejiang Province, and was in charge of arranging agents to assist government organizations in persecuting local Falun Gong practitioners. His list of activities includes taping and monitoring both overseas and domestic phone calls among practitioners, and examining and withholding practitioner's mails. On August 27, 2005, Zheng Caihong died a painful death from cancer at the age of 50.

Xia Erfu was the former Vice Secretary of CCP Committee and Secretary of Political and Judicial Committee of Leqin City of Wenzhou District of Zhejiang Province. He has followed Jiang's regime in persecuting practitioners. In 2001, three practitioners from Shandong Province were arrested for distributing flyers to clarify the truth about Falun Gong in the Yandang Mountain area of Leqin City. Under Xia Erfu's direct order, the three practitioners were imprisoned. In 2003, Xia Erfu was involved in a car accident and went into a coma. In early January 2004, after months of intensive medical care and large expenditures, he died at the age of 50.

You Zhiping, head of the Police Station of Jiahe Depot of Xiang Transportation Company in Chongzhou City, Hunan Province, died from a serious disease at 11:00 p.m. on March 8, 2003. Before his death, he actively persecuted three female practitioners from the transportation company together with the company leaders, the state security bureau and the local 610 Office. Practitioners were fined over 50,000 yuan, had their salaries withheld, were sent to detention centers and forced labor camps, and physically abused with heavy labor among other barbarous things. A few days before his death, he and Li Yulin, the head of the company, reported to the local "610 Office" and local National Security Bureau, and led them in ransacking and confiscating the personal belongings of practitioners. At about 11:00 p.m. on March 8, 2005, a few days later, his stomach suddenly felt uncomfortable, and he was sent to the hospital for medical treatment. A few minutes after reaching the hospital, he died.

He Tushi, the deputy head and physician of the Jiahe Detention Center in Chongzhou City of Hunan Province, has persecuted and tortured practitioners detained at the detention center since July 1999. Not a believer of the principle of "Good is rewarded with good and evil with evil," he died from liver cancer on January 25, 2006 at the age of 50.

In early summer 2000, Lei Lan, a twelfth grade student at First Senior School of Jiahe District, Xiao Cixian, was detained at Jiahe Detention Center along with a teacher of Shiqiao Town Middle School, and another three or four practitioners. They started a hunger strike protesting their illegal detention since all forms of judicial appeal were blocked from them. He Tushi led a few policemen to tie up those practitioners who have been on hunger strikes for a week, and pry their mouths open with iron bars and bamboo sticks, then force feed them with salt water and food. The esophagus, trachea, tongue, and gums of those practitioners he tortured were severely damaged. Lei Lan, the 15- year-old student, suffered serious cuts and abrasions in his esophagus, trachea, tongue, gum and lips. His mouth swelled up severely and he was unable to eat or speak for more than a month.

Despite being advised to treat Dafa and practitioners kindly, He Tushi replied, "Why have I not suffered retribution yet?" As a result, he died within a month afterward from liver cancer.