(Clearwisdom.net) Wang Weihe and three of his family members are all Falun Gong practitioners. They have benefited from Falun Dafa both physically and spiritually. Ms. Wang's wife, Fa Xiufang, was very sick before learning the practice, and frequently suffered from terrible pain all over her body. She needed assistance with day-to-day living, and sometimes could not even lift her rice bowl. After practicing Falun Dafa, all her illnesses disappeared, and she could even go to work. Ms. Fa had spent a huge amount of money seeking a cure, to no avail. But now she is better without any medical treatment, and she has a whole new life! The whole family appreciates Dafa and Teacher for bringing happiness to their once miserable family, and they act according to the principles of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance," striving to become better and better people.

After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, Wang Weihe and his three family members went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa on four different occasions.

The first time they went to Beijing, on July 22, 1999, they didn't even get to say a single word, but they were arrested and sent to a police station in Beijing. All of their money was confiscated, and they were sent to the Madian Police Station. They were shackled to a bed and not allowed to eat, drink, use a restroom or sleep. Later, they were sent to a "homeless shelter" -- Nandan Village's few ramshackle rooms, each of which is smaller than 12 square meters. Seventeen people were locked in these rooms, with no choice but to use the same space for a restroom as well as for sleeping and eating. Even so, practitioners were charged 50 yuan for the room [500 yuan is equal to the average monthly income of an urban worker in China]. Meals consisted of a little bread and pickled vegetables. Often, they were denied water. They were frequently beaten or verbally abused. Wang Weihe and his family were jailed for three months like this. They were finally released at the end of January. Everyone had lost thousands of yuan to the police. Wang Weihe's son, Wang Mingjian, was brutally tortured on the day of their release. He was chained to a tree and kicked with heavy boots and whipped with a belt by Jiaozhou police guard, Du Zhongxiang.

Wang Weihe and his family went again to Beijing on January 6, 2000. This time they were taken to the village center. The town Vice Secretary, Wang Xuehao drove to this village, along with the Village Secretary, Dong Fenggang. They took Wang Weihe's daughter Wang Ping into a room next door and beat her. After that, they dragged the father and daughter into separate rooms at the town police station. Wang Xuehao beat Mr. Wang Weihe, while Police Chief Zhou Wei beat Wang Ping. Wang Xuehao ordered Wang Weihe to sit on the concrete floor and put his legs out straight, with his hands in the air, to make it easier for them to punch and kick him. When Wang Xuehao got tired, he took a rest on the chair and then resumed the beating until Mr. Wang lost consciousness. Not wanting to take the blame, Wang Xuehao ordered others to drag Wang Weihe back to the village headquarters detention center. Wang Weihe's daughter suffered even more. Zhou Wei forced her to stand like a horse, and used a poker to beat all her joints, until her joints and bones became swollen, with unbearable pain. Seven days later, she was sent to the town police station. Three months later, Wang Weihe, his wife and his children, all with no previous history of mental illness, were sent to a mental hospital for further torture and persecution simply for their belief in Falun Dafa.

The mental hospital is supposed to be a place for helping people with mental illness, yet every day, perfectly healthy Falun Gong practitioners receive the entire monthly dosage of drugs usually given to genuinely sick people. The drugs are administered by force, requiring several people to hold the practitioner down, and often causing loss of teeth when they brutally pry open practitioners' mouths. When Dafa practitioners still clarified the truth to them, saying, "We are good people, you are doing a bad thing!" a male doctor named Feng yelled, "Whatever! I don't care if it's a good thing or a bad thing, the party pays me money, I would even kill!" Wang Weihe was forcibly given an injection as soon as he was placed in the hospital. His wife was detained on the first floor, and his daughter was detained on the third floor. A hospital staff member, Yang Chenchao, saw Mr. Wang studying the Falun Dafa teachings, and kicked him onto the floor, kicked him around, and then dragged him by the legs into the hall, back and forth. He bound Mr. Wang to a metal bed, beat him and gave him an injection once again. He then continued torturing Mr. Wang, followed by another injection, until about seven injections were made over the course of eleven hours. At quitting time, they finally released Mr. Wang who is left in a vegetative state, unable to even take care of himself. When he opens his mouth, he drools. Even with Mr. Wang in this condition, Yang Chenchao continued to beat him three times over the course of several days. Dafa practitioners one after another have been tortured by being injected with unknown drugs until they have a blank stare, move slowly with stiff necks, crooked legs and backs, and sleep with their eyes and mouths wide open, drooling. Such persecution causes these practitioners to be in worse condition than truly mentally ill people!

The mental hospital also administers electro-shock treatment to torture Dafa practitioners which is completely against all international conventions regarding the use of this treatment. In this torture, a practitioner is bound to a bed, and is connected to an electrical current that starts out low and steadily increases, eventually causing the whole body to go into convulsions. The convulsions are so severe that the practitioners internal organs seize violently, causing the victim to scream in pain. The torturer simply laughs in response. Instead of benefiting people, under Zhang Yuanfu, and Liu Zhuojin's influence, a hospital has been turned into a living hell for Falun Dafa practitioners. It is a place where doctors become violent and irresponsible murderers.

To further persecute Falun Gong practitioners, they sent practitioners detained in the Zhang Jiatun prison to a mental hospital to be tortured. Then they sent the vegetative Wang Weihe and other practitioners back to the Zhang Jiatun prison. Wang Weihe's whole family is currently being held there. In January 2001, Jiang Zemin's criminal group had just released the video of the staged "self immolation" at Tiananmen Square, and it was played every day in the cell. Dafa disciples immediately saw through the lies, and pointed them out. Wang Weihe's son and daughter tore down a slanderous poster. The son was then tortured by Vice Secretary Liu Xuedong using the "big back lock" (a torture device) for more than four hours. The young man's face became pale, and he dripped sweat onto the floor around him. He was released only when he was about to lose consciousness. Wang Weihe's daughter was placed outdoors under a tree to freeze for a night.

Jiang has been persecuting Falun Dafa for more than four years. Thousands of Dafa practitioners, just like Wang Weihe's family, have become even more steadfast in their belief. Despite suffering beyond words, they still have no complaint, no regret and no hate. Wang Weihe's wife stated, "Even though you beat me to death, I will not give up practicing Falun Dafa!" The family always strives to clarify the truth to everyone around them, including the ones who torture them.