Falun Gong Practitioners Are Tortured In the Tangshan No. 1 Detention Center
1. Ms. Guo Xiaohui, 43 years old, lived in Langfang. She was making materials that exposed the persecution of Falun Gong by the Jiang regime in Tangshan on January 9, 2003, when Tangshan police searched the location and arrested her. Another practitioner, An Zhenjie, was arrested at the same time. There was a computer, a photocopy machine and lots of printing paper there.
2. Mr. Sun Jianzhong is 38 years old and lives in Fengrun. At 6 pm on December 17, 2002 he took Dafa materials to a practitioner in Fengrun by motorcycle and was arrested close to the Gaolipu area by policemen from the Fengrun police department.
3. Mr. Han Xueyu is 50 years old and lives in Fengrun. He was making truth-clarifying materials at a site at 9 am on December 22, 2002 and was arrested by officers from the Fengrun police department and the 610 Office. There was a photocopy machine, a recorder, over 70 boxes of printing paper, 40 boxes of cassettes and dozens of speakers. There were also books and a motorcycle. The loss is valued at over 100, 000 Yuan.
4. Mr. Zhang Yunping is 50 years old and lives in Tangshan. On March 30, 2003 he was arrested during the night at a site in the New Area by the Fengrun Police. A photocopy machine, printing papers, truth-clarifying materials, a motorcycle and a bicycle, were confiscated. The loss is valued at over ten thousand Yuan.
5. Mr. An Zhenjie, lives in Fengrun.
6. Mr. Zhang Jinlu is 39 years old and lives in Fengrun. He was arrested by the Lubei Police Branch on July 29, 2003 because he had contact with several other practitioners and helped in doing Dafa work. At the same time a vehicle was taken away that was valued at over 10,000 Yuan.
The above six persons are detained in the Tangshan No. 1 Detention Center. After they were arrested, they all suffered torture, and their persecution was very severe. Police used hand-crank telephones to deliver electric shocks of over 30,000 volts. Prohibited internationally, this is a very cruel method of torture.