Many Dafa Practitioners Are Disabled by Torture at the No. 8 Women's Labor Camp in Guizhou Province
(Clearwisdom.net, August 31, 2003)
- In order to fulfill the so-called "Transformation Quota," the China No. 8 Women's Labor Camp in Guizhou province not only abuses the practitioners who firmly cultivate Falun Dafa, but also arbitrarily and illegally extends the terms of their forced labor "reeducation." Ms. Wu Mingju, an English teacher at the school in Guiyang Special Steel Limited Corp., has been illegally detained for three years. Her term should have ended by July 11 of this year. The police have illegally extended the term for another four months beyond that, which has left her young son without his mother's care for a long time now.
- Ms. Duan Tianpei, a Falun Dafa practitioner in Guiyang, Guizhou province, was illegally sentenced to three years' forced labor education in the No. 8 Labor Camp because she once went to a police station to tell them the facts about Falun Dafa. After she was released, in order to resist the vicious policemen's persecution, she became destitute and homeless in order to avoid being unlawfully arrested at her home. In May 2003, she went back home to take care of her 90-year-old mother and her daughter. Her home was then broken into by the police and she was illegally abducted and directly sent to the No. 8 Labor Camp.
- Tang Qun, a female Dafa practitioner in Guiyang, was illegally sentenced to forced labor "reeducation" in the No. 8 Labor Camp by people with no conscience. After being released, she had to become destitute and homeless in order to avoid being unlawfully arrested at her home. Tang was illegally abducted from her work place again. Currently, she is being detained in the detention center in Nanming, Guizhou province. At present, the center detains many Falun Dafa practitioners. Wang Zhixuan, a Falun Dafa practitioner who graduated from the Guizhou Chinese Medicine School, is already being illegally detained there for the second time.
- In order to fill the "Transformation Quota" 100%, both the men's center and the women's center of the No. 8 Labor Camp in Guizhou province formed "assault groups" which specifically terrorize Falun Dafa practitioners. The members of these groups are for the most part made up of drug users, prostitutes, etc. Under the police's instigation, and in order to decrease their own terms, these hired thugs used extremely indecent and impudent means to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. The private parts of female Falun Dafa practitioners, including Xu Xueying, were lacerated by the hired persecutors and made to bleed and fester.
- Ms. Zhou Guangfen, 57, was in Shibanpo, Guiyang. Now she has been detained in the No. 8 Labor Camp for a year. Because she firmly believes in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance," she has been persecuted and left crippled. All of her muscles have atrophied. Also, her family cannot visit her.
Falun Dafa practitioners Mr. Gong Xueshun, 60, once walked to Beijing in order to appeal. He was illegally sentenced to three years' forced labor education in the No. 8 Labor Camp. The police sent him to the "assault group," made him stand for days on end as punishment, and only gave him a little bit of food. They terrorized him for a total of 18 days. In a half-conscious state, the police had him write the so-called "I will not practice [Falun Gong]" guarantee statement. However, as soon as he became clear-headed, he immediately announced that the written guarantee statement was null and void.
Ms. Zhang Juying, age 50, is a Falun Dafa practitioner in Guiyang. She was a worker in the Guiyang Electrical Factory. In 2001, she was illegally and directly abducted from her workplace and sent to the No.8 Labor Camp for three years' of forced labor "reeducation." When she entered the No. 8 Labor Camp, she firmly resisted all persecution from the police. She did not attend all the activities assigned by the police and went on hunger strikes to protest the persecution many times. She has become the focal point of the police's persecution. Now, she is only skin and bones. Her father saw this and then died, heartbroken.
Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Zhan Yi'an, age 56, is a retired doctor in the Guiyang Medical School. In August 2002, she went back to Shanghai to visit her family. When she clarified the truth, she was unlawfully arrested by the Shanghai police and directly sent under the escort of the Guiyang police to the No. 8 Labor Camp. She has gone on hunger strikes to resist the persecution. Now, she has already resisted for almost a year. She is now in a state of paralysis. Her life is in danger as she is only kept alive by receiving daily intravenous injections.
In the end, no matter how the malicious police torture and use vicious means to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners who believe in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance, " they fail. Now 98% of those who were forced to compromise against their will in the No. 8 Labor Camp or the brainwashing class have already published solemn declarations [saying that they will continue practicing Falun Dafa] on Clearwisdom.net. The facts reveal that the so-called "transformation" efforts of the lawless persons in Guizhou on Falun Dafa practitioners have completely failed.