Karmic Retribution Comes to the Lawless Police and Officials in Guizhou Who Have Persecuted Dafa
Editors' Note: Each time we publish news of this nature, we do so with heavy hearts. These people started off as public servants, but under the intense pressure applied by the Jiang regime, they were pushed into persecuting Dafa disciples. In the process of destroying the lives of kind, law-abiding citizens, they have sealed their own fates and inevitably faced karmic retribution as punishment. If it weren't for Jiang's wicked orders, perhaps their fates would've been different.
1. Yang Yuanhua (male, 34 years old) was head of the police station in Jiaoxi Town, Zhenyuan County, Guizhou Province. He didn't accept Dafa practitioner's advice, and continually persecuted Dafa. He confiscated Dafa books many times, and intimidated the Dafa practitioners to give up their cultivation, along with threatening to send them to a labor camp. On the night of October 17, 2002, he was in a car accident in Sanhui County while driving the police station's vehicle. He died immediately.
2. The vice president of the Chengxi police station in Kaili City, Guizhou Province participated in persecuting Dafa and Dafa practitioners. On December 2002, he was in a car accident where he died immediately.
3. Zhang Shiliang, the president of the Huangping County Culture Department in Guizhou Province, cooperated with the police to intimidate and persecute the steadfastly cultivated Dafa practitioners in Jiuzhou Town. On January 7, 2003, his son was hospitalized because of a car accident. A few days later, on January 14, 2003, while he was out, he was murdered by an assailant.
4. Zhang Yuanxun, an employee at Xiaoher No. 154 Factory in Guizhou City and former superintendent of a Public Security Bureau, vigorously persecuted Dafa and Dafa practitioners. He forced Dafa practitioners to hand in Dafa materials, and vulgarly insulted Teacher Li (The founder of Falun Dafa). At the end of 1999, when he went to buy some shoes at a store, the shop owner discovered that he was stealing a pair, and he then suffered a ruthless beating. On May 1st, 2000, the leaders of the factory where he served had a trip together. He sat at the middle of the car. He broke his wrist when the car came to an abrupt halt, however, the other two in the front seat were uninjured. After he was hospitalized for a while, he was transferred out of the public security office.
5. Jia Jiangang, policeman in Xiaohe No. 154 Factory, Guiyang City, persecuted Falun Dafa practitioners in order to get promoted to a higher position. He didn't get the promotion, and now suffers from late stage cancer.
6. Cuil Xiaoyong, a cruel police officer in Xiaoher No. 154 Factory, Guiyang City, persecuted Falun Dafa practitioners. One day while he was on duty at night, he jumped over a wall, unexpectedly breaking both legs. He is currently hospitalized.
7. Xiang Ming, originally assistant manager in Yongxing factory, Guiyang city, forced Dafa practitioner in Yongxing factory to write Guarantee letters, but the Dafa practitioners refused to do so. In addition, he deceived family members of Dafa practitioners with his hypocrisy. He would say, "Just write a guarantee letter to hand in, and then you can practice Falun Gong at home." He also threatened that if the Dafa practitioners didn't write the guarantee letters, then they would be sent for brainwashing. Under his evil threats, one Dafa practitioner wasn't firm in not writing and left his home. The factory fired him, leaving him homeless. In October of 2002, Xiang Ming was himself fired.
8. Political Instructor Chen, the director of the Jiuzhou Town police station in Huangping County, Guizhou Province, initiated the confiscation of Dafa books, Dafa materials etc., in addition to persecuting Dafa practitioners. On June 1st, 2002, he arrested female Dafa practitioner Chunmei, and then sent her to be detained in the Public Security Bureau in Huangping County. At noon on the same day, Chen was hospitalized because a dog bit him on the knee.
9. Police officer Chen in Jiuzhou Town Police station in Huangping County, Guizhou Province, tore down truth-clarifying posters posted by Dafa practitioners. Early the next morning, he took his daughter out on a motorcycle. While he was out, his motorcycle overturned. However, he still didn't regret persecuting Falun Gong, and continued to persecuted Dafa practitioners. After one week of the accident, he discovered that his kidney disease worsened.
10. A member of the Political Consultation Committee, Huang Jiaqi, retired from the No. 4 Team in Kaili City, Guizhou province. Since July 22, 1999, he had written slanderous articles against Dafa, and persecuted his wife, Qin Milan, who steadfastly cultivated Dafa. Besides monitoring Qin's activities, he also forced her to write something against Dafa by depriving her of food and sleep. He also fabricated lies that Qin was mentally disordered because of practicing Falun Gong. He sent his wife to the psychiatric department of the "418" hospital to execute persecution against her. At the beginning of October in 2002, Huang Jiaqi died of colon cancer.