On December 19, 2001, some policemen headed by Diao Shufeng (now working at Yingshang Town government), from Bei'an Police Station, Yingshang Town, came to practitioner He Lifang's home. To prevent He Lifang's parents, a practitioner couple in their sixties, from going to Beijing to appeal, police lied to them, "Your son was arrested. He has been on hunger strike for many days, and his life is in danger. He wants to see you. It is urgent that you go see him!" The couple believed the lie and went with them. The result was that they were illegally detained for about 9 days. Then the police asked the village's secretary Han Xiangxin to make a guarantee on the behalf of the couple that they would not go to Beijing to appeal, which was used as a precondition for their release.

On January 20, 2002, the police rushed into the couple's home again. They wanted to kidnap the couple and take them to a brainwashing class, but they failed to do so. Then they broke down the door, smashed the windows and ransacked the home. They took away all of the Dafa books and some other belongings. They even grabbed the family's two old hens. Some villagers witnessed the scene and shook their heads in dismay.

The police didn't give up. On the night of March 25, seven or eight hired thugs came out from police cars and rushed into the couple's home. He Lifang's sister and brother-in-law, both practitioners, had just returned home after going from place to place to avoid the persecution. Police hit them and dragged them into the police cars. The couple was then sent to Police Station of Lishan Town, Jimo City. Later they were delivered to the brainwashing class of Jinan City to be tortured. When police again tried to kidnap He Lifang's parents, the father went to the village secretary Han Xiangxin. Han said: "If they want you to go, then you'd better go with them!" He also instructed a villager He Shibao to help the police to deliver the father to the Jinan brainwashing class. The mother resisted the police and was pushed down to the ground. When police prepared to hit her, some kind villagers came and stopped them.

The next day, the police still hadn't given up trying to arrest He's mother. She sternly told them: "Falun Dafa is good! Practicing 'Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance' and to be a good person isn't wrong! " She didn't give in, and the police had to leave.

By now He Lifang was forced to leave home. Her husband was sent to a labor camp for practicing Falun Gong. Her father was arrested for over 20 days and no one knows his whereabouts. Only her mother is still at home.

It is a heavenly principle that good will be rewarded with good and evil with evil. We want to advise people not to go against their conscience in carrying out the Jiang regime's orders. Ultimately, everyone will be held accountable for his or her own actions.