(Clearwisdom.net) The second floor lobby of the second team building at the Shuanghe Labor Camp in Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province, was festooned with banners slandering Falun Dafa. Illegally detained Dafa practitioners refused to withstand such an insult, and one day informed the guards and also team leader Wang Yan that the practitioners planned to remove the banners. As a result, the night watch was reinforced.

On the morning of October 13 during bathroom time (forced labor slaves are allowed to go to the bathroom only twice a day; once in the morning, once in the evening,) several practitioners from cell no. 6 suddenly charged into the lobby where the banners were hung. Immediately three or four policemen dashed out to obstruct them, but they could not stop their Fa-rectification action. The practitioners pasted a small paper banner saying "Falun Dafa is Good" on the wall. All the other practitioners from every cell expressed their support of this action.

Later, an anti-Falun Dafa letter, written by a betrayer of Dafa, was found posted on the wall. At noon, the practitioners told the police team leader to tear down the letter. He didn't remove the letter; instead, he plotted another way to attack practitioners. At around five that evening, Superintendent Bai assembled a group of a dozen ruffians and waited at bottom of the staircase. As the practitioners approached the wall to remove the letter this group of vicious criminals dashed out and beat the practitioners to ground. Sun Bo and Zhao (badge number 2351080), punched and kicked these practitioners until their blood flowed. Then they were thrown down the stairs from the second floor to the downstairs storeroom. These practitioners were then locked to the window grilles with handcuffs so tight that they cut into their flesh. Guo Li (Director of Management) taped practitioners' mouths shut with many layers of wide, clear tape. We can see what guilty consciences these evil people have- they cannot bear to listen to the truth. The guards also twisted the arms of two practitioners up behind their backs, and then punched them. Zhao Shumei (a female guard.) was also among the thugs who beat Dafa practitioners. During the beating, Superintendent Bai stood there and watched. Due to the cooperation of the practitioners upstairs, the violence eventually stopped. When practitioners put forward a proposal to severely punish Superintendent Bai and these thugs who caused this incident, they all denied that they used any violence.

In the afternoon of the 14th, four people from the Legal Case Investigation Unit of Tiexi District, Qiqihar City came to investigate this incident. When they interrogated Dafa practitioners, they tried to lead disciples' responses to conform with the "evidence" the Labor Camp had provided. Practitioners maintained righteous thoughts throughout the process; the investigating team left without taking any notes or information.