Wang Dongmei - 王冬梅
Ms. Wang Dongmei, in her 30's, was a schoolteacher in a town in Wuyi County, Hengshui City, Hebei Province. In 2001, after she was forced to attend a local brainwashing class, she was sent to Division Five of Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp. In the labor camp, she suffered all kinds of physical and mental abuse, including rope torture, electric shock torture, sleep deprivation, and long periods of isolation. The police used all kinds of cruel means but, unable to make her betray her belief, they transferred her to a mental hospital to attempt to break her will and torture her with improperly administered psychotic drugs.
She was later taken home to serve her sentence there. People immediately noticed that her mental state was poor. Her movements were slow, her speech was slurred and her reactions were dull. Her memory was gone. When people asked why she had been sent to the mental hospital, she slowly replied that she knew nothing. When asked what she was doing in the hospital, she replied slowly, "Take medicine and get shots." When asked if she was forced to take medicine and injections, she said, "Yes."
Her arms still had the dark purple marks left by the rope torture. Wang Dongmei became mentally unbalanced due to the drug torture. She fell into a pond and, unable to save herself, drowned on March 12, 2004.
- Persecution Death Cases of Falun Gong Practitioners in Hengshui City
- The Shocking Results from Searching "Unknown Drug" on the Internet
- Healthy Woman in Her 30's Confined to a Mental Hospital Against Her Will -- Tortured to Dementia With Psychotic Drugs -- Dies Shortly After Release, Unable to Help Herself
- Ms. Wang Dongmei of Hengshui City Suffers Mental Collapse from Torture
- Brutal Persecution Suffered by Female Falun Gong Practitioners in China – Part 7: Forced Brainwashing and Killing