Zhang Xiaodong - 张晓东
Mr. Zhang Xiaodong was around 30 years of age. He graduated from a mechanical engineering school in Northeast China and worked at the Gansu Aluminum Factory. He was illegally arrested and detained at the No. 1 Detention Center in Lanzhou City for over two years, merely for clarifying the truth about Dafa. Not only that, but the enforcers had also unlawfully sentenced him to seven years in prison. During over two years of detention, he was brutally tortured and was close to death and was later sent to a clinic.
On October 23, 2003, close to death, Zhang Xiaodong was sent to Gansu Province Prison Hospital, also called the Kangtai Hospital. He passed away on October 24, 2003.
- More Details on How Dafa Practitioner Zhang Xiaodong Was Tortured to Death
- More Information on the Brutal Murder of Mr. Zhang Xiaodong in the Xiguoyuan Detention Center, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province
- Death of Dafa Practitioner Mr. Zhang Xiaodong in Gansu Province Due to Torture at No. 1 Detention Center in Lanzhou City
- Persecution of Practitioners and Their Families in Huining County, Gansu Province
- Practitioner Mr. Zhang Xiaodong from Gansu Province Beaten to Death (Photo)