Hu Dali - 胡大礼
Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Hu Dali was from Xiuwen County, Guizhou Province. After graduating from Zunyi Medical School, he landed a job as a pharmacist with the Xiuwen County Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital. Since he began the practice of Falun Gong in 1996, he always required of himself to follow the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. While other pharmacists enjoyed fat kickbacks from drug vendors, he always turned down such opportunities. Even though many of his colleagues stole medicines for their family members and friends, he insisted on seeing prescriptions before dispensing any drugs. Everyone at the hospital looked up to him as a role model because of his noble character.
Such an upstanding young man suffered tremendously, simply because of his belief in Falun Gong. After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began to openly persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, the Guizhou police first incarcerated Hu Dali in a forced labor camp from November 1999 to May 2002 and then sentenced him to ten years in prison in August 2003. He was tortured and abused in detention, and died in prison on January 19, 2011, at the age of 39.
- In Remembrance of Fellow Practitioner Mr. Hu Dali, Tortured to Death for Practicing Falun Gong
- Thirty-nine-year-old Pharmacist Hu Dali Died as a Result of Torture and Abuse at Dujun City Fourth Prison, Guizhou Province
- The Tortures Practitioners Have Been Subjected to at Duyun Prison in Guizhou Province
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Zhang Guangxian from Guizhou Province Passes Away Under Great Strain Caused by the Persecution
- Falun Gong Practitioner Mr. Hu Dali Tortured, Falsely Charged in Secret Trial and Sentenced to Ten Years in Prison
- Falun Dafa Practitioners Who Intercepted TV Signals and Broadcast Truth Clarification Programs Are Illegally Sentenced In Guiyang City
- A Compilation of Cases Involving the Recent Persecution of Falun Gong Practitioners in Guizhou Province