Zhu Wenhua - 朱文华
Mr. Zhu Wenhua was arrested in May 2003, and placed in custody at the Dayingmen Police Station, in the Hexi District. He was sentenced to eight years in prison in a secret trial at the Nankai District Court in March 2004, and has been detained in Tianjin City Prison ever since.
Mr. Zhu was inhumanly tortured: one leg was beaten until broken. He was disabled by the police because he refused to give up his faith in Falun Dafa. He was deprived of visitation since the day he was arrested. According to an internal source, Mr. Zhu's elderly mother found her way to the prison, but was not allowed to see her son.
The prison administration notified Mr. Zhu's family that he died that same day, July 19, 2010, due to a heart attack.
- Mr. Zhu Wenhua Dies in Tianjin Prison
- Mr. Zhu Wenhua Beaten to Death During Detention in Gangbei Prison in Tianjin City
- Falun Gong Practitioners Brutally Tortured in Gangbei Prison in Tianjin
- Brutality Against Falun Gong Practitioners at Gangbei Prison
- Mr. Li Xiwang Died in Agony as a Result of More than Ten Hours of “Anchor Torture”