Kong Fanrong - 孔繁荣
Fifty-six-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Kong Fanrong, from Shulan City, Jilin Province was a retired employee of the Shulan Pharmaceutical Company. At noon on May 11th, 2003, she was beaten to death by a group of policemen from the 610 Falun Gong Control Office* of Shulan City.
- Ms. Kong Fanrong is Beaten to Death -- "Legally" as a Result of the Policy of Genocide Orchestrated by Jiang Zemin and the 610 Office
- The Tragic Death of Dafa Practitioner Kong Fanrong of Shulan City, Jilin Province
- Torture Death of Dafa Practitioner Ms. Kong Fanrong in Shulan City, Jilin Province
- Grandma in Her 90s Seeks Help to Free Her Granddaughter
- A Partial List of Names of Falun Dafa Practitioners Illegally detained in Shulan City, Jilin Province