Sun Yuhua - 孙玉华
Falun Dafa practitioner Sun Yuhua, female, 37, lived in the Jiefang Stationary Office building, Tiedong District, Anshan City. At the end of October 2001, she was forced into homelessness to avoid being kidnapped and taken to a brainwashing facility.
In June 2002, she was arrested by Dongerbao Police Department Officers, and was severely tortured. However, she maintained unshakable belief in Falun Dafa and our Teacher, so she refused to cooperate with the evil forces, and protested by holding a hunger strike. When she was on the brink of death, she was released. Four months later, before she had completely recovered from the previous persecution, the police from Dongerbao Public Security Bureau forced open her front door, broke into her room, and again arrested her. In March of 2003, she was illegally sentenced to four years in prison, and on April 4th, she was sent to the Dabei Prison of Shenyang City. On April 11th, she was tortured to death.
- Falun Gong Practitioner Ms. Sun Yuhua is Beaten to Death at Liaoning Province Women's Prison
- Latest News from China - December 13, 2003
- More Facts About Sun Yuhua's Case: Tortured To Death in Dabei Prison, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province
- Two Female Falun Dafa Practitioners Tortured to Death By Police in Dabei Prison, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province
- Ten-year-old Yang Yang Severely Traumatized by His Mother's Torture Death and Ongoing Harassment by the Authorities