Li Shumin - 李淑敏
Dafa practitioner Ms. Li Shumin was kidnapped and sent to the Baoqiao Labor Camp in 2001. She was detained in Team Five. In mid-January 2003, the police at the labor camp forced practitioners to work overtime. Practitioners went on a work strike to protest against the illegal persecution. The police then resorted to violence attempting to get practitioners back to work. Headed by a policeman named Kou, the police beat up and shocked every practitioner with high-voltage electric batons. Many practitioners were severely injured. Ms. Li Shumin died on the spot.
- Female Dafa Practitioner Li Shumin Tortured to Death at the Banqiao Labor Camp in Tianjin City
- Ms. Guo Baoru from Tanggu District in Tianjin City Imprisoned in Forced Labor Camps for a Total of Nearly Four Years
- Non-Practitioner Witness: Falun Dafa Practitioner Ms. Li Shumin Dies As a Result of Persecution
- "We'll Kill You To Make You Disappear!"--Tragedies In Banqiao Women's Labor Camp in Tianjin City
- Additional Facts Regarding the Murder Of Dafa Practitioner Li Shumin by the Banqiao Women's Prison in Tianjin City