Chinese name:
Date of Death:
Date of Most Recent Arrest:
Most recent place of detention:
Changlinzi Men's Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City
Case Description:

Mr. Sui Jingjiang was a kind and honest farmer. He previously had lung cancer, but after practicing Falun Dafa, his cancer disappeared. His miraculous recovery validated Falun Dafa, and he enjoyed a healthy life. He went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa after the persecution began but was arrested and sent back to his hometown, and detained many times. In January 2001, he was arrested by local police, detained for two months in the Acheng District Detention Center for several months, and then sent to a brainwashing session held in the Textile Vocational School.

Around May 1, 2001, the police took him to the Orientation Ward at the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp, and then transferred him to the Changlinzi Men's Forced Labor Camp. Section Chief Hao Wei ordered him to get an injection for high blood pressure. Mr. Sui said that he felt fine and there was no need for a shot, but Hao insisted. Mr. Sui discovered there was no label on the "medicine" bottle, so he asked the medical worker why not and what kind of drug she was giving him.

The doctor replied viciously, "Don't bother to ask, I will be responsible!" After the injections he felt miserable, almost like he was paralyzed. His limbs turned purple and they did not work properly. The next day the deputy section chief came and forced him to have another injection, and then a third. He couldn't remember exactly what happened. He was a very smart person and worked as an electrician in the village, a highly-skilled job, but after the injections he became very slow, was unable to raise his head, and had no energy. His persecution did not stop there.

After a checkup several months later, he appeared to have very high blood pressure and was released. Upon arriving home, he had a bad case of scabies, and his skin festered. Through his practicing Falun Dafa, his health recovered.

On August 8, 2006, more than 30 officers surrounded Mr. Sui's home to arrest him and ransack his home. They detained him for more than 20 days in the Acheng District Detention Center and then again took him to the Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp. Soon after he arrived, a guard gave him another poisonous injection. This shot caused Mr. Sui to totally collapse. He lost his memory and became mentally unstable, constantly laughing at himself, and he said everyone else's faces were purple. He often saw things and talked nonsense and wore thin clothes in the winter and ran outside.

Mr. Sui's wife, also a practitioner, returned home after her release from Wanjia Forced Labor Camp. She read the Fa to hi, and shared her understandings when he was relatively clear minded. The local practitioners sent forth righteous thoughts together to help cleanse his dimensions. His condition did get better, but then he got worse. He died on November 26, 2009.