Li Xinze - 李欣泽
Date of Death:
Date of Most Recent Arrest:
Most recent place of detention:
Xinhua Forced Labor Camp in Mianyang City
Mr. Li Xinze, 51, lived in Weiyuan County, Neijiang City, Sichuan Province.
On September 4, 2002, he was brutally tortured to death from electric shocks and other cruel means in the Ziyang Detention Center.
- The Death of Dafa Practitioner Li Xinze As a Result of Persecution in Xinhua Labor Camp in Mianyang City, Sichuan Province
- Witnesses Reveal the Inside Story of Li Xinze's Torture Death in the Xinhua Labor Camp in Sichuan Province
- Torture Death of Dafa Practitioner Mr. Li Xinze in the Ziyang Detention Center, Sichuan Province
- Fifteen Common Methods of Torture Used at Xinhua Forced Labor Camp in Mianyang City, Sichuan Province
- The Persecution of Falun Gong Practitioners in Weiyuan County, Sichuan Province, and the Karmic Retribution Received by the Persecutors
Chinese version available at: