Liu Xiaolian - 刘晓莲
Ms. Liu Xiaolian was a kind, country lady who lived in Chibi Town, Chibi City, Hubei Province. She firmly kept her faith in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance despite the fact that she was illegally detained four times, for a total of five years and four months.
While she was imprisoned, Ms. Liu suffered numerous hardships, including being subjected to a brutal torture method called, "Five Horses Splitting a Body (1)." She was also beaten with metal shackles, injected with poison, force-fed poisonous pills, shocked with high-voltage electric batons and needles, and humiliated by male prisoners. Ms. Liu died on October 26, 2008, at the age of 68.
- Ms. Liu Xiaolian's Death a Premeditated Act of Murder by the CCP (Photo)
- Ms. Liu Xiaolian Dies after Being Injected with Toxic Medication and Brutally Beaten in Hubei Province (Photos)
- Confined to a Mental Hospital, Xu Yong Tortured into a Vegetative State and Ms. Huang Zhonghui Blinded (Photos)
- Healthy Senior Woman Injected with Toxic Medication and Beaten Brutally
- Persecution Cases in Chibi City, Hubei Province
- Abuse at Pufang Psychiatric Hospital in Chibi City Caused Older Practitioner Ms. Liu Xiaolian to Become Mute
- Ms. Liu Xiaolian, 63, Suffers Five More Months of Severe Torture
- Surviving Extreme Torture - A Lotus Flower that Never Withers