Zhao Qingshan - 赵庆山
Mr. Zhao Qingshan, 57, lived in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province and was the deputy director of the Harbin City Produce Company. He was sentenced to 11 years of imprisonment and detained in Daqing Prison. He was released for medical treatment in November 2005. At that time, he was in critical condition and could not eat at all. His entire body was in pain and he was unable to take care of himself. After two years of being bedridden, he died on June 18, 2008.
- Mr. Zhao Qingshan Dies After Being Cruelly Tortured in Heilongjiang Province
- Zhao Qingshan is at Death's Door Due to Persecution in Daqing Prison
- Mr. Zhao Qingshan on the Verge of Death as a Result of Persecution, Daqing Prison Still Refuses to Release Him
- Latest News from China - 01/30/2002
- Extortion of Dafa Practitioners in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province
- The Hardships of Dafa Practitioners, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province