Wang Shuqin - 王淑琴
Wang Shuqin was 63 years old. She lived a very simple life and was always sincere and kind, often using her own money help others in need. She was illegally arrested and detained many times under the persecution of Falun Dafa by the Jiang regime. At the Shuanghe Labor Camp in Qiqihar City, she was cruelly tortured but never gave up her beliefs. In the fall of 2001, she was released unconditionally. She never forgot to tell people the facts about the persecution of Falun Dafa.
On January 15, 2001, both Wang Shuqin and her husband were arrested. She was released following a 28-day hunger strike. On July 24, 2002, she and her husband were arrested again by police from the Wolitun Station. They were tried and sent to the Daqing City Detention Center. On September 21, 2002, this healthy, open-minded, well-respected woman was tortured to death.
- The Wuolitun Police Department in Daqing City Brutally Persecutes Falun Gong Practitioners
- Remembering Falun Dafa Practitioner Wang Shuqin
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Wang Shuqin Tortured to Death in Daqing City Detention Center on the Day of the Mid-Autumn Festival
- Exposing the Crimes of Zhang Yiqing, a Police Officer from Wolitun Public Security Sub-Bureau in Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province
- Police, Fearing Exposure, Arrest Cui Yumei from Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province
- Facts about the Hongweixing Brainwashing Center in Daqing City: Two Million Yuan Used to Persecute the Innocent
- Report on the Persecution of Falun Dafa Practitioners in Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province, Part I -- Tortured to Death
- Persecution of Falun Dafa Practitioners by the Honggang District Police Substation in Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province
- Many Heilongjiang Province Female Falun Gong Practitioners Have Died Due to the Persecution (Photos)