Bai Heguo - 白鹤国
Mr. Bai Heguo, 45, lived in Xiguangshan Village, Liutiao Town in Dengta City, Liaoning Province. Just because he believed in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and practiced Falun Dafa, police from Tongerpu District Department arrested him on June 9, 2002 and sentenced him to 11 years in prison. He was held in Liaoning Province Huazi Prison. Despite the various torture he endured in the past several years, Mr. Bai Heguo remained firm in his faith.
Without notifying his family, the Huazi Prison Administration secretly transferred Mr. Bai to the Nanguanling Prison in Dalian City at the end of December 2007. At 3 p.m. on January 5, 2008, the Prison Administration notified his family that he died. His family carried his ashes home on the morning of January 9, 2008.
- Mr. Liu Quan Dies in Dalian City Prison, Liaoning Province
- Mr. Bai Heguo Tortured to Death in Nanguanling Prison in Liaoning Province
- Twin Brothers from Shenyang, Liaoning Province Persecuted for Practicing Falun Gong
- Persecution Suffered by Mr. Yang Kezhi and Mr. Wang Hongnan in Nanguanling Prison
- Evidence That Mr. Bai Heguo Was Tortured to Death and Did Not Commit Suicide in Nan'guanling Prison, Liaoning Province (Photo)
- Mr. Shen Hailong Sentenced to Eighteen Years of Imprisonment and Transferred to Nanguanling Prison in Dalian City
- Mr. Bai Heguo Beaten to Death in Nanguanling Prison, Dalian City (Photo)
- Jiang Zengchao Imprisoned and Tortured for Nearly Nine Years (Photo)