Wu Junyang - 吴俊阳
On November 16, 2004, his family suddenly received a notice from the police, telling them that Mr. Wu was sick in the City Central Hospital. Police officers from the Qianjin Substation and the Benxi City Station requested that his family members sign his release papers but they refused since they had not seen him yet. The police told them that they would not be allowed to see him until they signed the papers. Since the family members were very eager to see him, they yielded to the pressure and signed the document. They then were allowed to see Wu Junyang lying on a hospital bench, although he did not appear to have received any treatment. The police quickly made their escape. Both of Mr. Wu's eyes were seeping blood. He weakly told his family that he had been beaten by police and wanted to go home. After they got Mr. Wu home, he completely lost his eyesight, then he lost consciousness and became incontinent. His family found bruises all over his body, and saw that his urine had turned purple. Since the family was too poor to take him for medical treatment, Wu Junyang died on November 27, 2004, at 1 a.m.
- Mr. Wu Junyang from Benxi City, Liaoning Province Dies After Brutal Torture and Losing His Eyesight (Photo)
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Mr. Wu Junyang from Benxi City, Liaoning Province Recently Tortured to Death
- More Facts about the Death of Mr. Wu Junyang, a Falun Gong Practitioner from Benxi City, Liaoning Province
- "The Risen Lotus Flower" Wu Junyang (Photo)
- Mr. Wu Junyang Tortured to Death at Bailou Detention Center in Benxi City, Liaoning Province (Photo)