Rao Zhuoyuan - 饶卓元
Mr. Rao Zhuoyuan, 33, was an excellent food inspector at Guangzhou City Health Station. He was arrested and taken to the First Labor Camp in Guangzhou City in mid-June of 2002.
Since June 2002, the First Labor Camp in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province has intensified its persecution of Dafa practitioners. They utilize all kinds of cruel means to torture practitioners, attempting to force them to give up their belief in Dafa. Rao Zhuoyuan was also put under such torture. As a result, he died in early August 2002.
- About Rao Deru, the Young Daughter of Falun Dafa Practitioner Rao Zhuoyuan from Guangzhou City (Photos)
- My Husband and I Have Endured Long-term Persecution by the Vicious CCP; My Husband Was Tortured to Death
- The First Labor Camp in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province Brutally Tortures Dafa Practitioner
- A Former Doctoral Student at Tsinghua University Discloses Persecution and Torture in Sihui Prison of Guangdong Province
- Latest News from China - 12/28/2001