Zhang Xiaochun - 张晓春
Zhang Xiaochun, male, 43 years old, was a worker at Heilongjiang Province Suihua City Railroad Bureau Water and Electricity Work-section.
On January 1, 2001, wicked policemen abducted Zhang Xiaochun because he went to Beijing to appeal. Mr. Zhang went on a hunger strike for over twenty days. The policemen were forced to release him. However, right after the Chinese New Year, the vicious policemen abducted him again. Mr. Zhang went on another hunger strike, this time for nine days, and was illegally sent to the Fuyu Forced Labor Camp for detention.
In June 2002, the vicious policemen told Mr. Zhang, "We will detain you for an extended period of time although you have finished your term. Falun Gong practitioners have no place to appeal." Mr. Zhang went on a hunger strike, demanding to be freed as he was innocent to begin with. On June 29, 2002, he was killed due to force-feeding by authorities at the Fuyu Detention Center.
- The Persecution of Falun Dafa Practitioner Mr. Pan Benyu
- Atrocities against Dafa Practitioners in Heilongjiang Province Result in Two More Deaths
- More Information About the Deaths by Torture of Falun Dafa Practitioners Wang Baoxian, Zhang Xiaochun and Liu Xiaoling from Heilongjiang Province
- Dafa Practitioner Zhang Xiaochun Tortured to Death in Fuyu County Detention Center, Heilongjiang Province
- Tailai Prison Refuses to Release Pan Benyu Even Though He Is in Critical Condition
- Wang Baoxian, from Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province, Tortured to Death at the Fuyu County Detention Center
- Mr. Pan Benyu from Qiqihar Tortured to the Verge of Death (Photos)
- Mr. Pan Benyu, Who Once Saved Six People's Lives, Died as a Result of Relentless Persecution and Torture (Photo)