Kong Xiangzhu - 孔祥柱
The Administration of Mudanjiang City Prison in Heilongjiang Province used its influence to delay the release of Mr. Kong Xiangzhu. On April 18, 2007, when he was beyond help and dying, Mr. Kong was released. He died two months later.
Mr. Kong Xiangzhu lived in the Jianshan District, Shuangyashan City. In the evening of May 1, 2002, police officers deceived Mr. Kong Xiangzhu into going to a construction site and arrested him. When his family heard he was being resuscitated in a hospital, he was already in an operating room. His whole body was covered with bruises, and his back had been burned due to electric baton shocks. The flesh around his neck had separated from his bones.
In June 2006, Mr. Kong was diagnosed with severe tuberculosis in the Tenth Ward of Mudanjiang City Prison. He was unconscious. He could not move his lower body or take care of himself. He sometimes was mentally confused. The Yonghong Police Station refused to accept his files, claiming that Mr. Kong Xiangzhu's residential registration was not in their files. Mr. Kong therefore did not get treatment at this critical time. Mr. Kong Xiangzhu died on the evening of June 23, 2007.
- Jin Youfeng, a Teacher at Mudanjiang Normal College, Is Tortured in Mudanjiang Prison (Photo)
- 3074 Death Confirmed During the Past Eight Years of Persecution (Photos)
- Mr. Kong Xiangzhu Subjected to Torture at Mudanjiang Prison Before His Death
- Mr. Kong Xiangzhu from Heilongjiang Province Tortured to Death (Photo)
- The Vicious Crimes Committed by Chen Shougang and Luan Jinghe at Mudanjiang Prison in Heilongjiang Province (Photos)
- Mudanjiang City Prison Guards Persecute Falun Dafa Practitioner Kong Xiangzhu to the Brink of Death
- Policemen from Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province Relentlessly Torture Kong Xiangzhu in an Attempt To Force Him to Renounce Falun Gong