Chinese name:
Date of Death:
Date of Most Recent Arrest:
Most recent place of detention:
Case Description:

( For years the CCP severely persecuted Falun Gong practitioner Wang Yuxian and her family members. As a result Wang Yuxian suffered from intolerable pain and her cancer recurred. Wang Yuxian passed away on April 6, 2006 at the age of fifty.

Ms. Wang Yuxian

1. After practicing Falun Gong Wang Yuxian's cancer disappeared

Ms. Wang Yuxian was born in August 1957 at Guta district of Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province. In August 1992, she was diagnosed with mid late-term lymphoma. She was hopeless. In September 1993, after an introduction from a friend she attended a Falun Gong lecture given by Mr. Li Hongzhi. Her body was adjusted. When she was examined in October 1993, her cancer had disappeared. Later she attended six or seven classes of Mr. Li.

Half a year after she began practicing Falun Gong, her family felt concerned about her health and took her to a hospital for examination. At the beginning of 1994 when she was reexamined at the central hospital of Jinzhou city, the doctor said there were no cancer cells.

Since she miraculously recovered, her family members, friends and people in her hometown knew Falun Dafa had given her a second life. They began to practice Falun Gong. Those who practiced Falun Gong felt a purification of body and mind, and more harmony with family and friends.

2. Under persecution Wang Yuxian passed away

In 1999 out of jealousy, the Jiang regime utilized state propaganda tools to slander Falun Dafa and persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. Wang Yuxian understood that Falun Dafa gave her a second life and reported to related government departments how she had benefited from practicing Falun Gong. On April 25, 1999, Wang Yuxian went to Beijing to peacefully appeal for Falun Gong.

In July 1999, the CCP launched a nationwide persecution of Falun Gong. Wang Yuxian went to Beijing again where she was arrested and illegally escorted back to Jinzhou. In October 1999, Wang Yuxian once again went to Beijing and she was arrested in a hotel. After she was escorted to Jinzhou, she was detained at a detention center. She was listed as a focal target at the detention center because they believed she was a leading practitioner. Local Falun Dafa practitioners often talked about Wang Yuxian's miraculous recovery from late-term cancer after practicing Falun Gong, therefore the local 610 Office regarded Wang Yuxian as a key target for persecution. She was illegally sentenced to three years of forced labor and sent to the notorious Women's First Detention Center of the Masanjia Labor Camp.

Because she persisted in her belief in Falun Dafa, she was beaten. However she did not give up or cooperate with them. Instead she used the benefits she received from Falun Dafa to verify that Falun Dafa is good. Since she refused to be 'transformed', she was assigned prisoners to monitor her. They did not allow her to practice or make contact with fellow practitioners. Besides, she had to perform intensive physical labor and make clothes for fifteen to sixteen hours (sometimes up to eighteen hours) everyday. The prisoners were forced to get up at 4 a. m. and could not sleep until 10 or 12 p. m. They were often beaten by other prisoners and police. Wang Yuxian was severely persecuted. Her cancer recurred. She was released on April 22, 2000.

After her family members took her home, she studied the Fa and practiced Falun Gong and her body recovered completely again.

At 8 a. m. on June 4, 2001, with the excuse of verifying information, policeman Yu Chao from Raoyang Police Station in Guta District, Jinzhou City deceived Wang Yuxian to get her to come into the police station. After she was illegally interrogated, she was not released. A policeman named Ma threatened her: "If you don't completely confess, we will send you to the Masanjia Labor Camp." To avoid being further persecuted, Wang Yuxian jumped out of the window on the second floor of police station. However, during that time, police repeatedly harassed her family and made her whole family upset.

One day of 2003 when Wang Yuxian was walking she was arrested by officers from the Lingnan Police Station. Later her home was ransacked and all Falun Dafa books were confiscated. Wang Yuxian was illegally detained at the first detention center of Jinzhou for almost one month. Since she experienced physical discomfort, she was released. However she was required to report to the police station every Monday so that her whereabouts were controlled by the police station.

Wang Yuxian's son-in-law was forced to lose his job, because his mother-in-law practiced Falun Gong.

The evil CCP severely persecuted Wang Yuxian and her family for years. Wang Yuxian's cancer came back and she passed away on April 6, 2006.

Related articles:|Wang Yuxian from Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province Gained a New Life from Practicing Falun Gong but then Dies under Persecution (Photo)