Fu Guiju - 付桂菊
Ms. Fu Guiju, a retiree from the Zhangjiakou City Petroleum Corporation, died at the age of 58 in Shisanli Detention Center in Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province on June 18, 2007 while being force-fed.
On May 12, 2007, State Security Division head Zhong Senlin from the Qianxi District of Zhangjiakou City, State Security Bureau deputy head Zhang Yifan, Xinhua Police Station head Sun Rui, and Meng Gang, the head of the South Mingde Street Police Station arrested Fu Guiju and some other practitioners at an elderly practitioner's residence. Ms. Fu was locked up at the Shisanli Detention Center in Zhangjiakou City. She was tortured severely until her life was in danger.
On May 21, 2007, Ms. Fu's family members took her home. However, before she was able to recover, Meng Gang and Guo Long, Qiaoxi District Police Department deputy head, and other officers arrested her at her home on the morning of June 4, 2007, only two weeks after her release from the detention center. She was sent to the same detention center and the Procuratorate issued a formal arrest paper to subject her to further persecution.
According to insiders, the Shisanli Detention Center officials ordered Ms. Fu to be force-fed. They pried her mouth open, causing her mouth to bleed.
- Ms. Qin Yueling and Ms. Cheng Xiue Sentenced to Three Years by the Zhangjiakou City Court
- The Deaths of 20 Falun Gong Practitioners Confirmed in June 2007 (Photo)
- Practitioner Ms. Fu Guiju from Hebei Province Tortured to Death after Suffering from Eight Years of Persecution (Photo)
- Ms. Fu Guiju from Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province Died in a Detention Center Due to Being Force-fed
- The CCP Arrests Elderly Practitioners in Zhangjiakou, Hebei Province