Li Jian - 李建
Li Jian was a resident of Zhengyang County, Henan Province. He was a lawyer. He was kidnapped and illegally sentenced to three years of forced labor because he made truth clarification materials. The authorities arrested him in 2000 and sent him to the No. 3 Labor Camp in Xuchang City, Henan Province in late April 2001.
During the period of his detention in Team 1, Division 3 of the labor camp, he suffered inhumane treatment. He was tortured on numerous occasions with rope and endured compulsory brainwashing. He was deprived of sleep and forced to do heavy labor, not being allowed to rest until he finished his assigned work. He suffered tremendous physical and psychological torture.
On April 25, 2002, Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Li Jian was tortured to death in Henan Province No. 3 Labor Camp. He was 34 years old.
- More Facts about the Death of Lawyer Li Jian Due to Persecution
- More Information About the Torture Death of Dafa Disciple Li Jian in the Henan Province No. 3 Labor Camp
- Young Attorney Li Jian Tortured to Death by Police at the Third Detention Center in Henan Province
- Lawyer Mr. Li Jian in Zhengyang County, Henan Province Tortured to Death in Henan Province No. 3 Labor Camp for Clarifying the Truth
- The Brutality of Shen Jianwei and Other Guards at the Xuchang No. 3 Forced Labor Camp in Henan Province (Illustrations)