Xu Linshan - 徐林山
Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Xu Linshan, 57, lived in Nianzishan District, Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province. He began practicing Falun Dafa in 1998 and after the persecution started in 1999, was forcibly taken into custody seven times, detained, sent to forced labor camps, sentenced to prison, and endured much torture.
Mr. Xu was picked up by his family on December 31, 2005. He could not even straighten his legs, was mentally unaware, and lacked normal voluntary control of excretory functions. Even when he was totally paralyzed like this, the local police and neighborhood administration still harassed him many times. He died at midnight on February 11, 2008.
- Vicious Police Officers in Qiqihar City Persecute Falun Gong Practitioners (1st Quarter of 2008)
- Mr. Xu Linshan from Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province, Has Died as a Result of Persecution
- Falun Gong Practitioners Brutally Persecuted at Tailai Prison in Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province
- Mr. Xu Linshan and Mr. Liang Jinyu Tortured to Death in Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province (Photos)
- Mr. Li Min from Tonghe County, Heilongjiang Province, Repeatedly Persecuted
- 53 Falun Gong Practitioners in Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province, Confirmed Dead as a Result of Persecution (Photos)
- Guards Run Electric Current Through Mr. Wu Yuanlong's Genitals
- Engineer Recounts Brutal Torture During Nine Years of Persecution