Hu Youliang - 胡友良
To clear the reputation of Dafa, Hu Youliang had been both to the Provincial Government and Beijing to appeal for Dafa, and he had openly joined group practice.
He had been arrested and tortured many times, but his determination to practice and safeguard Dafa was never shaken (Clearwisdom.net reported his story before). In November of 2000, he was forced to leave home to avoid being illegally arrested. The police from Xishui County tried to find him everywhere, making it impossible for him to return home. While away from home, he helped produce truth-clarifying materials and provided them to many areas where people were eager to learn the truth of Falun Dafa. In December 2001, he was illegally arrested in Shaoyang City of Hunan Province and brutally tortured in prison. To resist the persecution, he went on a hunger strike for over 20 days. On January 18, 2002, the police saw that he was in a life-threatening state, and as they were afraid of taking legal responsibility, they sent him back to his home in Xishui County. Despite his life-threatening condition, the local police there still held him in the detention center and kept torturing him until he died on January 23, 2002.
- Latest News from China - 04/13/2003
- A Few Scenes Before and After the Murder of Xishui County Dafa Practitioner Hu Youliang (Continued)
- A Glimpse of Hu Youliang Before and After He Was Tortured to Death
- A Partial List of Parties Who Are Responsible for the Death of Dafa Practitioner Hu Youliang from Xishui County, Hubei Province
- A Magnificent Epic of Safeguarding the Fa with One's Life
- Hu Youliang, a Practitioner from Xishui County, Hubei Province, Died of Torture on January 23, 2002