Zhan Wei - 詹炜
Zhan Wei, male, 31 years old, was an employee in Yingcheng City's Postal Bureau. He started to practice Falun Gong in 1996. After his trip to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong around the National Day (October 1, 2001), he was detained in Yingcheng City's No. 1 Detention Center. Mr. Zhan had been on a hunger strike since the beginning of January 2002 to protest this illegal persecution. Not until eight days later, when he was on the verge of death due to severe dehydration, did the detention center authorities send him to a hospital to give him an intravenous drip against his will. Upon seeing that he was dying, the detention center authorities asked his family members to take him back home. On January 23, 2002, three days later after being taken back home, he died at home.
- List of Those Responsible for the Death of Dafa Practitioner Zhan Wei from Yingcheng City, Hubei Province
- Dafa Practitioner Zhan Wei Dies from Torture and Abuse at the No. 1 Detention Center of Yingcheng City, Hubei Province
- Facts Regarding the Torture Death of Falun Dafa Practitioner Zhan Wei from Yingcheng City, Hubei Province
- Additional Information Concerning the Death of Dafa Practitioner Zhan Wei in Yingcheng City, Hubei Province
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Zhan Wei - Murdered by the Police of Yingcheng City, Hubei Province
- The Vicious People in Yingcheng City of Hubei Province Persecute Falun Dafa Practitioners