Chinese name:
Date of Death:
Date of Most Recent Arrest:
Most recent place of detention:
Case Description:

( Ms. Cui Xuewei from Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province, almost lost her eyesight after being tortured at the Shuangyashan Detention Center and Jiamusi Labor Camp. She was in critical condition and passed away on October 6, 2006.

Ms. Cui Xuewei was 41 years old. She worked at the China Bank in Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province. She lived near the 5th Middle School on Yima Road in the Jianshan District. She had been practicing Falun Dafa since May 1997. After the Communist Party started the persecution of Falun Dafa on July 20, 1999, she went to appeal to the provincial government.

On September 19, 2002, she was giving out materials clarifying the truth about Falun Dafa in the Fuyuan and Jianshan Districts. The police arrested and tortured her. Ling Dawei, Gao Yuan, and others beat her with electric batons and tortured her with various methods. Her body and face were covered with bruises. They shocked her face with electric batons, and her lips and half of her face were blistered. Her face was covered with pus. Ling Dawei and Goa Yuan picked her up and made her feet step on Teacher Li's image. (Gao Yuan received karmic retribution later when he died in a car accident a few years ago.)

Cui Xuewei was detained in Shuangyashan City Detention Center for over two months. She went on a hunger strike protesting the persecution. They force-fed her, and as a result she couldn't stop twitching. She was suffering from diabetes that led to cardiac arrest. The prison doctor, Xu Enjiang, mocked her instead of sending her to the hospital, "You want to go to the hospital? Force-feed her until she's full!" For a long time, the labor camp ordered the male prisoners to force-feed the practitioners. These prisoners have no medical training and have no regard for the practitioners' lives. They force-fed Cui Xuewei a solution with high glucose content and aggravated her diabetes.

Ms. Cui was later sentenced to two years of forced labor. She almost lost her eyesight from the torture at Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp. They released her in May 2003 because she was about to die. As a result of the prolonged persecution, Ms. Cui Xuewei passed away on October 6, 2006.

Related articles:|Ms. Cui Xuewei of Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province, 41, Dies as the Result of Persecution