Wang Liqun - 王丽群
On the evening of September 28, 2006, Shuangcheng City State Security agent Tong Huiqun and others arrested five practitioners: Ms. Sang Guizhen, Ms. Wang Liqun and her daughter Ms. Wan Meijia, Mr. Jia Junjie, and Ms. Li Lan. At the same time, Ms. Sang’s house was ransacked, and they confiscated her personal items, including a computer and a copy and recording machine.
Ms. Wang Liqun was arrested by force even though her physical condition was so poor that she could not take care of herself. After she was illegally arrested, Ms. Wang appeared to be dizzy and was not able to see clearly. She died in the Shuangcheng City Second Detention Center during an interrogation. State Security agents pressured her family members not to expose the truth of her death.
- More about the Death of Ms. Wang Liqun from Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province
- Ms. Wang Liqun, 48, Tortured to Death in Shuangcheng City Second Detention Center in Heilongjiang Province
- Additional Persecution News from China - April 13, 2007 (30 Reports)
- Ms. Wang Liqun from Heilongjiang Tortured to Death
- Many Heilongjiang Province Female Falun Gong Practitioners Have Died Due to the Persecution (Photos)