Wen Yingxin - 温英欣
On August 7, 2006, police officers from Xiaobei Police Station of Dadong District Police Bureau in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province arrested Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Wen Yingxin from Shenyang City because of posting Falun Gong truth-clarification materials. She died at Shenyang 739 Hospital on August 16, within nine days of her arrest. Her body showed signs of injury. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) authorities claimed that Ms. Wen died of kidney failure. This is highly questionable. Wen Yingxin's remains are presently held by police.
- Ms. Zhang Guizhi Tortured to Death in Liaoning Province
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Ms. Wen Yingxin from Shenyang City Persecuted to Death Within Nine Days of Being Arrested (Photos)
- Seven Practitioners Held in the Shenyang City Detention Center
- Exposing Three Vicious Guards Who Persecute Falun Gong Practitioners in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province (Photos)
- Supplementary Information Regarding the Death of Wen Yingxin
- Relentless Persecution Causes Countless Tragedies All Over China (Photos)