Yu Shujin - 于树金
Practitioner Mr. Yu Shujin of Yongji County, Jilin Province, was persecuted to death. On June 25, 2004, Mr. Yu was arrested and detained in Shulan Detention Center. The torture he endured led to the calcification of his liver, excess fluid building up in his abdomen, and heart trouble. In December 2004, he was sent to serve 12 years in Tiebei Prison, Changchun City, Jilin Province, where he continued to be tortured. To avoid being responsible for his death, the prison allowed Mr. Yu to go home on November 10, 2005, for medical treatment. He died on February 11, 2006.
- Practitioner Mr. Yu Shujin Dies of Persecution (Photo)
- Police Brutally Beat and Disable Middle School Teacher Mr. Jiang Yuejun
- Falun Gong Practitioner Mr. Yu Shujin at Brink of Death From Cirrhosis As A Result of Torture at Shulan Detention Center (Photos)
- Jilin City Practitioner Mr. Yu Shujin Is in Critical Condition as a Result of Persecution
- Mr. Yu Shujin Was Transferred to Tiebei Prison in Changchun, Jilin Province While in Critical Condition