Liu Shuchun - 刘述春
Date of Death:
Date of Most Recent Arrest:
Most recent place of detention:
Changle County Forced Labor Camp
Liu Shuchun, male, 38 years old, was a resident of Songzhuang town in Changyi County of Weifang City.
At the end of 2000, Liu Shuchun was sentenced to a labor camp because he practiced Falun Gong. He was persecuted to death in Changle Labor Camp at the beginning of 2001.
- At Least 85 Practitioners Tortured to Death in Weifang City in the Past Six Years
- Facts about the Physical and Mental Torture of Falun Dafa Practitioners in Changle Forced Labor Camp
- Another Dafa Practitioner (Liu Shuchun) from Weifang City is Beaten to Death
- Falun Gong Practitioner Liu Shuchun Is Beaten to Death in the Changle Forced Labor Camp of Shandong Province
- More Details on the Persecution Death of Mr. Liu Shuchun at Lechang Forced Labor Camp in Shandong Province
- The Crimes of Police Guard Han Huiyue in Changle Forced Labor Camp, Weifang City
Chinese version available at: