Yang Guibao - 杨桂宝
Dafa Practitioner Yang Guibao, male, 56 years old, was a resident in Beixinbao [town], Huailai County in Hebei Province, died due to forced-feeding with a concentrated saline-solution.
According to information from practitioners who had been released from Huailai Detention Center, Yang Guibao was detained in Huailai Detention Center in early January of this year, because his firm belief in Falun Dafa, and for not cooperating with the preposterous demands by the authorities. After six days on a hunger strike, he died, as the result of being force-fed with a concentrated saline solution. A genuine medical expert identified the cause of death as suffocation, caused by the saline solution that had entered into and congested his bronchial tubes. Police in the detention center falsely alleged that the cause of death was starvation, because Yang Guibao refused food and water. His relatives were not informed of his death until after he was cremated. A practitioner who knew the real details of Yang Guibao's death was transferred to another labor camp, presumably to keep the truth from coming out. As there were 4 other people in Yang Guibao's family practicing Falun Gong, the police went to his home to try to arrest them. The family strongly resisted, so the police did not take them away in the end.
- Latest News from China - 01/19/2001
- Dafa Practitioner Yang Guibao: Another Unyielding Practitioner Who Was Beaten To Death for His Belief (03/1/01)
- Dafa Practitioners Zhang Baoxing, Li Jingchun, And Yang Guibao Die in Custody
- Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province: Overview of the Persecution During the Past Seven Years
- Practitioner Ms. Wang Lianrong Passes Away While Living in Exile After Losing Two Sons and a Daughter Due to Persecution (Photos)
- Record of Unlawful Penalties Imposed by Liu Yufeng, the Director of a Police Station in Hebei Province