(Clearwisdom.net) A certain workplace in China was listed as a target organization after the persecution of Falun Gong began. Practitioners working there were often harassed and arrested. Many non-practitioner employees were ordered to monitor practitioners. These people did not really oppose Falun Gong. As a matter of fact, almost every one of them had family members or relatives practicing Falun Gong. It's just that under pressure from higher-ups, they were involved in the persecution. A lot of them have received retribution as a result.

Due to the persistent efforts of local and overseas practitioners, many of these people have now stopped persecuting practitioners and they're heading off to a brighter future. Below are several examples.

Mr. Jia was a Political and Legal Committee Party Secretary. He began to feel ill in 2001 and later he developed diabetes and became almost completely blind.

Mr. Yi was a Security Section Chief. At the end of 2000, he went to Beijing with police officers to pick up Falun Gong practitioners arrested there for appealing. In 2002, he called a practitioner to check if he was home. After finding out the practitioner was home, he worked together with the 610 Office people and managed to secure a key and then broke into the practitioner's home. Soon after the arrest of the practitioner, Mr. Yi's only son was diagnosed with leukemia and had to drop out of college. Local people all said he was receiving retribution for persecuting Falun Gong. Mr. Yi transferred his son to a big hospital in Wuhan. In order to care for his son, he had to resign from his post.

It turned out that Mr. Jia was staying at the same hospital. When their respective family members who practice Falun Gong went to visit the two men, they clarified the truth to them. Both of them were repentant. After checking out of the hospital, Mr. Jia firmly refused to work in the same position and was determined to never participate in the arrest of practitioners again. Since local practitioners also posted his phone number on the Internet, many overseas practitioners, especially some from Taiwan, called Mr. Jia to clarify the truth to him. It was learned that there was one practitioner who helped Mr. Jia recite, "Falun Dafa is good" on the phone several times. Later Mr. Jia's practitioner relative went to see him again and advised him to take up the practice. He indeed began practicing in private. Not long after, he regained his eyesight and was able to return to work again.

As for Mr. Yi, his sister kept asking Teacher to save her brother's only son. She also went to the arrested practitioner's home to apologize on behalf of her brother. At the same time, she confronted her brother with his evil deeds. Mr. Yi also regretted what he had done. So he managed to use all kinds of means to apologize to the affected practitioner. He also helped his brother-in-law hide Dafa books and truth-clarification materials. When practitioners told him about quitting the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its subordinate organizations, he said immediately, "My whole family will withdraw. My wife is a CCP member, and my son and I are both members of the Communist Youth League. I have long known the CCP is evil. Please do help me quit." Several years later, his son completely recovered from leukemia and resumed his schooling. His son has graduated from college is now working in southern China. Mr. Yi also found a good- paying job. His whole family is grateful to Teacher.

After Mr. Yi quit his Security Chief position, Mr. Bing took over. He also participated in the arrests of practitioners. Not long after, a strange growth developed on top of his head. He also went to the same hospital and had the tumor removed. One of the practitioners he had arrested was detained in a labor camp for one year. After he was released, he clarified the truth to Mr. Bing's wife. She happened to have read Dafa books before and was sympathetic to practitioners. She advised her husband not to do bad deeds any more. After learning the truth, Mr. Bing apologized to the practitioner and asked to withdraw from the Communist Youth League. The tumor on his head never returned, and his children all found good jobs.