(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Li Guiling is from Hanjiujuzitun, Songjia Village, Datun Town, Changchun City. In July, 1999, the Jiang regime began a brutal persecution against Falun Gong and "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance." In 2000, Li traveled to Beijing twice to appeal for Falun Gong and was twice illegally imprisoned in the Daguang Detention Center in Changchun City for a total of thirty days.

On February 5, 2002, Ms. Li was tricked by Zhang Sinan, a member of the National Protection Team in Changchun City, and Li Chengbin's gang from the Datun Town Government, and sent to a brainwashing class for persecution. For refusing to write the so-called guarantee statements, she was sent to the Heizuizi Labor Camp, where she was injected with unknown psychiatric drugs and suffered a mental collapse. Only after Zhang Sinan extorted 2,000 yuan from Ms. Li's family did they release her. After returning home, she could not recognize anyone and would hide whenever she saw anyone. She could not speak and appeared very afraid. All she could do was make hand signs resembling someone pinning her down and injecting her.

Not long after she returned home, Ms. Li's health returned to normal after practicing Falun Dafa. In April, 2002, she was reported to the authorities while clarifying the truth in Changchun City. After being illegally sent to the Third Detention Center, she was again sent to the Heizuizi Labor Camp for another two years of persecution.

In April, 2004, the labor camp refused to release Li even after her sentence was up. Instead, she was sent to the Xinglongshan Brainwashing Center for further persecution. Along the way, policemen even instigated convicts to beat her.

On February 4, 2007, Ms. Li was once again abducted by the Datun Police Station after being reported to the authorities by Liu Hui, Party Secretary of Songjia Village. During the abduction, policemen struck her with electric batons and also broke into her house illegally. Ms. Li's books and materials related to Falun Dafa were confiscated, and she was sent to the Third Detention Center and then to Heizuizi again. When her family visited her, she appeared very weak and frail.

Ms. Li's family has not seen her since 2007. Due to Ms. Li's long term imprisonment, her 25 year old son was constantly depressed, and in late 2007, he died in an accident. Li's family are beyond grief and when they wanted to visit Li to tell her the news, the policemen sent them away without providing any reason. To date, Ms. Li still does not know about the death of her son.

Policemen at Heizuizi have always prohibited family members from visiting Falun Gong practitioners who refused to submit to their demands and often subject practitioners to torture including "squatting in a small cell".

Liu Hui, Party Secretary of Songjia Village, Datun Town, Chaoyang District, Changchun City: 86-13943133149(Cell)
Datun Police Station
Chief: Wang Jifu (chiefly responsible): 86-13019217861(Cell)
Geng Wanshun (participated in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners many times)
Li Chengbin: 86-13694084329(Cell)