(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Jing Suo. I am a Falun Gong practitioner, and I was arrested for practicing Falun Gong and sentenced to four years in prison. I am currently detained at the Nanhuayuan Prison in Fushun, Liaoning Province.

On June 10-12, 2004, police officers Liu Bo, Yang Hai and Zheng Zhiguo from the Domestic Security Division of Tiexi District Police Department arrested me. They tortured me for three days with another police officer, trying to coerce me to give up Falun Gong practice and reveal the names of other practitioners. Their inhumane tortures in 2004 have left many deep wounds on my body that are still clearly visible today.

The persecutors took me to the Tiexi Detention Center on June 14, 2004. The guards there urged the inmates to beat me. I filed several complaints with the People's Procuratorate and with the People's Court against these guards, but I have not received a single response. One day in that place I witnessed a practitioner who had been tortured to death being carried out.

In October 2004 the persecutors sentenced me to four years in prison, and transported me to the Fushun Prison. The guards designated several inmates to take turns monitoring me around the clock.

Two years later, on June 23, 2006, a guard drank a lot of alcohol and beat me for no reason, hitting me from the first floor all the way to the second floor until he was tired, and another guard took me away. Afterwards I requested a meeting with the on-site procurator to file a lawsuit against that guard, but the prison authorities denied my request. I held a hunger strike to protest the inhuman treatment, but the captors force-fed and tortured me. They inserted a rubber tube into my stomach through my nose, and used lots of napkins trying to stem the blood flow from my nose. The tube damaged my nose, throat, esophagus and stomach. They put me on a bed, handcuffed me to the corners of the headboard and tied my feet to the corners of the foot-board, and during the heat of summer, they covered me with comforters. They incited the inmates to force-feed me concentrated salt water and slap my face to keep me from closing my eyes. The inmates humiliated and attacked me daily as soon as midnight arrived.

We in the prison have no freedom or rights to see our family members. My parents are in their seventies, and my older sister, my young daughter and other relatives and friends know nothing about my circumstances, and I do not know how they are doing.

On April 23, 2005, fellow practitioner Wang Wenju was on hunger strike and died as a result of force-feeding. According to an inside source he was tortured while comatose before he died, and as a result his eyes were black. But the prison authorities claimed he died of food poisoning. The prison's deputy administrator said at a meeting, "If when you make trouble you are not afraid of death, then I am not tired of burying bodies." His tone was provocative and intimidating, It seemed as if he simply had no regard for human life.

On December 19, 2007, fully armed guards suddenly removed many practitioners around me, and their whereabouts were unknown. At the time of transfer, two inmates took each of them. Their arms were folded behind them, and their heads were held down low. The inmates pushed and shoved them into a police van. The prison guards' faces were cold and stiff, and they held police implements. Security was deployed around the prison.

Today I am telling you from my own experiences the treatment of Falun Gong practitioners inside a Chinese Communist Party prison is the utmost in inhumane behavior.

Related article: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2005/5/30/61324.html