Crimes Committed in the Jinzhou Forced Labor Camp
(Clearwisdom.net) The Jinzhou Forced Labor Camp in Liaoning Province is one of many sites that have been used to barbarically torture practitioners, both mentally and physically. They have used lies and other despicable means to force the practitioners to renounce Falun Gong. Many practitioners were injured or crippled, suffered mental breakdown, or even died as a result of the brutal persecution there over the last nine years.
During the time leading up to the Beijing Olympic Games, the Jinzhou Forced Labor Camp intensified its persecution of the 17 male practitioners detained in the camp. They are Mr. Jiang Guixing, Mr. Na Quanjie, Mr. Zhao Fenghe, Mr. Gao Zhikai, Mr. Wang Jingzhong, Mr. Zhao Yu, Mr. Zhao Erxun, Mr. Li Lianjun and Mr. Li Shuanhai from Jinzhou City; Mr. Liu Cheng, Mr. Li Shijun, Mr. Xu Shaogang and Mr. Xu Zhihua from Yixian County; Mr. Li Baozhong, Mr. Ju Kai and Mr. Wang Mingqi from Beining City as well as Mr. Zhang Xiaohua from Linghai City.
The following are some of the facts of the recent persecution that we have learned:
1. Mr. Liu Cheng, a practitioner from Yicheng County, was arrested on June 3, 2008, he was transferred to the Jinzhou City Forced Labor Camp to serve a term of one and half years. Mr. Liu suffered from the corporal punishment; in addition to the beatings, he was forced to sit on a small stool for a long period of time. Sometimes the guards would hang him up and others forced him to stand still in many different postures. For example, they forced him to bend over backwards and stay that way for long periods of time. When his family went to visit him for the very first time he came out on crutches, and only with the help of others. Mr. Liu is now unable to walk. The sores on the lower part of his body are festering. However, he is still locked up in a small cell and handcuffed 24 hours a day. When his family requested his release, they were refused.
2. Mr. Zhao Yu is a practitioner from Jinzhou City. A prisoner named Baiyun reported that Mr. Zhao Yu was practicing the exercises in his cell. Prison guard Li Songtao incited other inmates to beat him up and then he was locked in a solitary confinement cell for more than one month. When the criminals tortured Mr. Zhao, they covered his head. When Mr. Zhao went on a hunger strike to protest the torture, Li Songtao incited other guards to force feed him. Mr. Zhao was forced to sit on a bench with his hands on top of his lap and his back straight from 5 am to 11 pm every day for one month while in solitary confinement.
3. Mr. Zhao Erxun is a practitioner from Jinzhou City. He was thrown into a solitary confinement cell for a week for refusing to take orders from the prison guards, where he suffered from cruel torture.
4. Mr. Li Lianjun, a practitioner from Jinzhou City, was forced to sit handcuffed on a bench all day long for as long as four months.
5. Mr. Li Shijiun, a practitioner from Yixian County, was forced to sit on a bench from early morning until late at night. He now has developed symptoms of illness as a result of the torture. Due to the severity of the illness, the prison guards took him to the clinic and injected him with drugs. When his family went to the forced labor camp to request his release, they were refused.
6. Mr. Xu Shaogang, a practitioner from Yixian County, suffered from corporal punishment everyday. When he was arrested by police from Juliangdun Township Police Station, Yixian County, he was beaten.
7. Mr. Xu Zihua, a practitioner from Xixian County, suffered from corporal punishment every day. After he was arrested by the policemen Yang Zhou, Meng Danian and Niu Hong from Juliangdun Township Police Station, he was beaten by Political Commissar Wang Ning from the National Security Division of Yixian County
8. Mr. Wang Jingzhong, a practitioner from Jinzhou City, suffered from corporal punishment every day. When he was arrested and taken to Xijiao Police Station of Taihe District, Jinzhou City, he was beaten by the police who arrested him. Mr. Wang was also tortured while being interrogated.
9. Other detained practitioners were all forced to sit on benches and/or suffered from corporal punishment of varying degrees.
The persons directly involved in the persecution of the practitioners at Jinzhou City Forced Labor Camp:
Address: 53 Jinchao Road
Telephone: 86-416-4575193, 86-416-4575192
Head of the Forced Labor Camp: Liu Baoquan.
Jin Fuli, Political Commissar: 86-13941606459 (Cell)
Zou Chengjiang, Deputy Head
Li Songtao, Head of the No. 2 Division
Zhang Chunfeng, Political Instructor
Shi Shun, Deputy Head of the No. 2 Division
Prison Guards of the No. 2 Division
Yang Tinglun: 86-416-2343435 (Home)
Zhang Jiabin: 86-416-2342945 (Home)
Criminal inmates involved in persecuting practitioners:
Cheng Lizhi (from Xinlitun Township, Heishan County)
Bai Yun (from Jinzhou City)
Meng Xiang Long (from Linghai City)
Li Tiekui, a "transformed" practitioner from Linghai City