(Clearwisdom.net) In June 1994, many people in Xianning City learned that Master would hold an 8-day Falun Gong class in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province on June 11. So, we asked some practitioners in Wuhan City to help us buy 14 tickets (each ticket cost only 40 yuan). On June 10, twenty of us practitioners from Xianning went to Wuhan by bus, and then took a train from Hankou City to Zhengzhou. At around 6:00 p.m. we arrived at Zhengzhou Railway Station. As soon as we came out of the station, we saw some practitioners holding a poster board with the words "Falun Gong" on it. They took us to National Restaurant. Male practitioners lived in a hall, and it cost one person 5 yuan per day. Female practitioners lived in another hall, and it cost one person only 2 yuan and 50 cents per day.

At that time we were very excited, and all of us were looking forward to meeting Master. From 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. the next morning (June 11, 1994), Master held a class in the Fengyu Court, and around 1,700 practitioners attended. The entire court was shuttle-shaped, which made it seem like an auditorium. Four sides of the court were shabby brick walls with broken glass windows on them. The ceiling was made of sheet iron and there were many holes in it. The floor of the court was cement, and there was a cement stand on the third and fourth sidesteps.

Most of the practitioners were in the court, and few sat on the stand and sidesteps, waiting for Master's entry. Someone suddenly shouted, "Master is coming!" All of us stood up and gave him warm applause. We saw that Master was tall and kind, wearing a simple white short-sleeve shirt. He stood at the gate for a while and then walked up the platform. There were a desk and microphone on the platform. The light was not very bright and cast directly on Master. After briefly introducing himself, he began the lecture.

Master lectured at 6:00 p.m. each evening thereafter, and in order to let practitioners save money, Master also lectured in the morning, afternoon and evening on Sunday. Master came to the class on time and was never late.

On the afternoon of June 20, when Master gave a lecture for half an hour, the sky clouded over and became dark. After a gale, rain began to pour down with hailstones, which made the ceiling crackle. The gale with the rainstorm blew from the broken windows and drenched the audience. Even the power supply had gone. Practitioners were disturbed. Therefore, Master gave us a lecture about how when Sakyamuni spread the Fa he also met with this kind of interference. At that time, when Sakyamuni was giving lectures, the gust suddenly came and blew out the candles, which made Sakyamuni's disciples become restless. Sakyamuni told his disciples not to be interfered with, and continued his lecture in the dark. After listening to Master's teaching, the practitioners became quiet.

The staff lit candles. Master cleaned up the desk, sat in the lotus position and performed a set of big hand signs. After that, his hand grabbed something out of the air and put it into an empty water bottle. All of us sat quietly and watched what Master was doing. After a while, the wind and rain stopped, and the sky gradually became bright. In addition, the sun came out and the power was back on. Master said that the class had a good demeanor, and that many things were brought in. Then he continued giving the lecture.

The next day when some practitioners went to visit the Yellow River, they saw a lot of waist-deep trees uprooted.

One day later, we transferred to another, much better auditorium. A wonderful incident happened during the lecture: A practitioner got up early in the morning and after bathing at 7:00 a.m. he found that others were still asleep. So he struck the bowls and shouted that he was leaving early. Before the lecture began at 9:00 a.m., Master smiled and talked about how in the morning a practitioner struck and shouted, "I will go early." All of us felt that Master knew every thought and action of ours, and was no ordinary man.

One day a female practitioner in her fifties went out to dinner. Unfortunately, she lost her bag that contained a 10,000 yuan deposit book and a copy of the book Falun Gong. She was very upset and told Master about it. Master told her to be cautious in the future. Several days later, when she went to the same restaurant to have dinner again, she saw that a young man was reading Falun Gong. She walked up to him and found her name on the book. It was the same book she had lost. She asked the young man, "This is my book. Where is my bag?" The young man returned the book and bag to her. When she opened the bag she found her deposit book, certificates and money. The young man was very surprised at it and said that he really did not see those things when he searched. This practitioner realized that Master was watching over and protecting her.

On the last day of the Zhengzhou Falun Gong class, the practitioners invited Master to take pictures with them. Practitioners from Wuhan, Huanggang, Macheng and other regions of Hubei Province took group photos with Master. Practitioners from Xianning were organized impromptu, so we had no name list. So we didn't get an opportunity to take pictures. Two ladies went to find Master, and one of them named Ms. Wang asked, "We came here without much prior planning, and had no assistant or anybody to organize us. We wanted to take pictures with you." Master replied smiling, "No problem, but I do not cure illnesses." Master grabbed downwards as he spoke. In reality, Ms. Wang had heart disease when she was very young, and Master knew it. Ms. Wang urgently said, "I do not come here for healing illnesses, I just want to take a picture with you." Master smiled again, "After they finish, I will take pictures with you."

We waited for a while. After practitioners from other regions finished taking pictures, Master beckoned us, "Come here." When we stood under the banner of "Zhengzhou Falun Gong Class" for the pictures, the cameraman did not want to take pictures for us because he didn't have our name list. He turned his face and wanted to leave. Master walked up and asked him to return. So we were thus able to have this precious moment.

That night Master set off to lecture in Jinan City, Shandong Province. At 9:00 p.m. we took a train to go to Jinan City. At 8:00 a.m. the next day, we arrived at Jinan Railway Station. As we had already attended previous classes, the fee for attending the lecture reduced from 40 yuan to 20 yuan. Recalling Master's hardships in giving lectures, we realize that Master has done so much for us. We hope that practitioners in Xianning City can overcome the gaps between each other, form a solid body, do the three things well, and help Master rectify the Fa.