(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Yang Jusheng, 67, was an employee of the Shuangfeng County Food Company in Hunan Province. She was forcibly taken to the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp twice. The first time was in 2001-2002, and her original term was one year, but it was extended to two years because Ms. Yang refused to accept brainwashing. Guards Ding Cailan and Yin Bin encouraged drug-addict prisoners to curse and brutally beat her many times. The second forced labor term was from April 19, 2004 to March 9, 2006. She endured cruel torture during this period as well.

Because Ms. Yang firmly refused to write the three statements renouncing Falun Gong, she was punished by being forced to stand upright from 9:00 p.m. on September 14, 2004 to 8:00 a.m. the next morning. She was not allowed to move one bit during those 13 hours, otherwise a prisoner would punch and kick her. Her large intestine became misaligned with her rectum from standing so long and from being beaten. Camp nurse Lu Yongzhen (female, wife of Deputy Camp Head Zhao Guibao) diagnosed her and discovered that several inches of her intestine had become misaligned with her rectum, and she was bleeding badly. Guards did not allow her to wash or change at 8:00 a.m. Instead, they continued torturing her by forcing her to squat with her hands on her legs and her feet close together, and she was forced to keep this position for six whole days. She was not even allowed to stand up when eating. Her legs and feet were in extreme pain, but if she moved even a slight bit, she would be beaten severely. Guard Yuan Jia at one point said that Ms. Yang did not sit in the correct position, so she kicked her very hard and said that if Ms. Yang died, it would be less important than a dog's death.

When Ms. Yang made a slight noise from the terrible pain, drug addict prisoner Wang Fang took off her socks and stuffed them in Ms. Yang's mouth. Ms. Yang could not straighten her neck due to being so severely beaten, and she could not squat steadily because she felt dizzy. She fell many times. Ms. Yang was not allowed to use the toilet for long periods of time and had to hold back her bowel functions.

Another torture method used on Ms. Yang Jusheng was 13 days of sleep deprivation, where she was not even allowed to close her eyes. She closed her eyes once because she was too tired, and guard Yuan Jia ordered a drug addict prisoner to hit her eyes more than one hundred times.

After the prolonged torture, Ms. Yang's feet were severely injured. The bottoms of her feet turned purple, the skin on her feet peeled, and her legs were in terrible pain. She could not feel her feet, especially her right foot, which could not flex. She had to walk by dragging her right foot and had a severe limp. She fell so much that her head was covered with bumps. She reported the torture to the Baimalong court, but she received no answer.

From September 3-27, 2004, the camp authorities formed an "attack team," using 70 guards and 130 drug addict prisoners. The team was divided to five "attack cells." They were aimed at firmly cultivating Falun Dafa practitioners. The main officers in charge of the team were the Camp CCP Discipline Secretary Zhao Jinyue (male), Education Office Head Gong Chaolian (male), Management Office Deputy Head Wang Huansheng, General Office Head Ren Fujun, Seventh Ward Head Yuan Lihua (female), and Deputy Head Zheng Xia (female).

When Ms. Yang was sent to the "attack team" for the second time, she was forced to remain standing for 12 entire days while guards and prisoners took turns torturing her, causing her to pass out several times and resulting in severe injuries.

Ms. Yang was released on March 9, 2006.

After returning home, she could not eat anything due to the severe torture in the labor camp. She died in November 2006.

May 17, 2007