(Clearwisdom.net) After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, Falun Dafa practitioner Huiliang was arrested and sent to the local police station. He was detained in a humid, cramped garage at night. The ground of the garage was very rough and there was no place to sleep. He found a brick and used it as a pillow.

Not Letting the Video Player Play Slanderous Videos

Once, some police officers forced Huiliang to watch a videotape that slandered Dafa. He immediately had a thought in his mind to stop it from playing. When he arrived in the room, he saw that a few people were busy fixing the video player. They spent a lot of time on it, but eventually they could not fix it. One person said, "The video player worked a few minutes ago. How come it cannot play the videotape now?"

Huiliang said, "Do not waste time. The video player does not work. It cannot play the videotape." These people got angry. They threw the cable to the ground and told Huiliang, "You don’t need to watch the video, just go."

The Banner Started to Move on Its Own

Huiliang frequently went to other cities to pass out truth-clarifying fliers and post messages on walls. Sometimes he worked until 3 to 4 o’clock in the morning and posted the truth clarifying messages on the utility poles and walls in a large area.

Once, he went to a place dozens of miles away from home to post truth-clarification messages. After he went back home to sleep, he had a dream that a person suddenly grabbed him, which scared him a little. That person asked him loudly, "Did you post those words on the pole? Let me play the video to see who did that."

Huiliang calmed down and looked at the pole. Suddenly the words, "Falun Dafa is good" on the pole started to emit a dazzling golden light and illuminated the area nearby. Actually it was him who posted the words on the pole. He immediately understood that Master was encouraging him!

Another time, Huilang and his son went out to hang up a truth-clarifying banner at night. The banner was hung from the top of a tree and was blocked by a branch. Huiliang said, "It would be better if we could move the banner toward the outside a little." Suddenly the banner started to move and stopped where there was no branch to block it. He and his son were both shocked and inspired.

Returning Home Openly and Righteously

Once, Huiliang was arrested by the police. The police tried to force him to write a letter of guarantee to not practice Falun Dafa anymore. He firmly refused and said, "Dafa is very good. Why don’t you allow me to practice Falun Dafa? I will definitely not write the letter!"

The police asked Huiliang’s elder brother to force him to give up Falun Dafa. Under the police’s pressure, his elder brother tried to forcefully convince Huiliang to give up practicing Falun Dafa. Huiliang told his brother, "Don’t you know how bad my health condition was before? Dafa saved me. There is no way that you can stop me from practicing Falun Dafa." His elder brother was angry and tried to hit Huiliang. The police came up to separate them. His elder brother grabbed him and tried to drag him away, but he tightly held onto the door frame and nearly broke the frame. The police said to him, "Okay. If you don’t want to write the letter of guarantee, that is fine. Just go home and do your practice."

The Police Could not See Him

Once, Huiliang went out to distribute truth-clarifying materials at night, and he was followed by a few police vehicles. The vehicles blocked his way back home. He realized that he could not pass, so he squatted down in the yam field beside the roadside. A few yards away, a few policemen searched for him but could not find him. One policeman said, "This is very strange. We clearly saw him a moment ago. How could he disappear like that?" The police searched for him for a long time but still did not leave. Huiliang thought, "I cannot just hide here. I need to go home." Then he stood up and walked past the police vehicles. It was as if none of the police could see him, and they did not say a word to him.