(Clearwisdom.net) I am a female Falun Dafa practitioner from Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. I was not well before practicing Falun Dafa in 1999, but after a while, all of my symptoms of illness disappeared. Many of my bad habits went away, too. My family saw the tremendous changes in me and were very happy for me.

On July 20, 1999, Jiang Zemin ordered the cruel persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners, the most kindhearted people. I went to Beijing to appeal and to clarify the truth on November 30, 2000, but I was illegally arrested by the police and detained for two days in the Sichuan Province Liaison Office in Beijing. I was punched and kicked by the guards, and they took all the money I had on me, about 400 yuan. The next day, I was sent to the Pi County Detention Center by Police Deputy Director Qiu Jun from the Tangchang Town Police Station. I was illegally detained for 22 days and extorted out of 3,500 yuan.

During the detention, the CCP regime (Chinese Communist Party) tried to force my family to convince me to sign a Guarantee Statement. If I refused to write it, they would fire my family members from their jobs. They were afraid of losing their jobs and begged me to write the statement. I refused to write it, but the entire family was crying and kneeling down in front of me. They would not stand up until I gave in. Under such circumstances, I signed the paper.

In October 2001, I was going to Beijing to appeal again, but was found out by my family. My family members and Police Deputy Director Qiu Jun stopped me at the Beijing Train Station. Later, they wanted to attend the flag hoisting at Tiananmen Square, and I thought this would be a good opportunity to validate the Fa. By the time we arrived at Tiananmen Square, I was nervous, but also afraid to miss this opportunity. Before the flag hoisting, I shouted, "Falun Dafa is good, Falun Dafa is the righteous way!" On the return journey, I constantly sent righteous thoughts, and asked Master to strengthen my power. Under Master’s protection, I arrived safely and got off the train. Because I wanted to avoid further persecution, I didn’t go home and was forced to go far away to avoid being arrested.

On November 30, 2001, I was deceived into going back home by village cadres. In less than 10 minutes, I was arrested by 610 Office members and detained in the Hengshanzi Detention Center. At that time, there were more than 20 Falun Dafa practitioners there. They were all severely tortured. I was often subjected to brutal beatings by guards, including Du Xiangcheng. In the winter night, I was forced outside barefoot in the freezing cold for several hours. Later in the night, we were taken to an "emergency assembly," where I was beaten and lost a tooth.

In March 2002, because I went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution, I was beaten. Guard Yi Fengshan (male) kicked me in the stomach, and I was in terrible pain. I even had difficulty breathing, and suffered from vomiting and diarrhea. The next day, they transferred practitioners Ms. Wei Suxuan, Ms. Ji Youhua and me to the Pi County Detention Center, where we were detained for one month. Then I was transferred back to the Hengshanzi Detention Center. On June 15, 2002, more than ten practitioners and I were transferred to the Pi County Detention Center and illegally detained there. There were about 60 practitioners there, and the majority were cruelly tortured.

Around August 2002, I was summoned to the guards' office, where guard Zhong ordered me to curse Falun Dafa and write a paper about my "understandings." I refused to write it. Guard Zhong then slapped my face, guard Jian beat my buttocks with a police baton, guard Li tortured me with two bundles of flax, and guard Bai Lirong stomped on my fingers. They then dragged me outside under the baking sun.

In September 2002, prison officers hung up exhibits that defamed Master and Falun Dafa and forced us to read them. If we refused to read them, we would be severely beaten. Many practitioners were severely beaten by the guards, and I was beaten by guard Liu Wei. Bai Lirong beat me so hard that I nearly became blind. As of now, I am still unable to see clearly. My face was bruised and swollen. My upper teeth were smashed and I lost three of them. After the beating, the guards forced me to stand outside until 7:00 p.m., and then locked me up in Prison Cell Number 8. Cell #8 was small, dark, damp, without ventilation, and smelled of mildew. It was the worst cell, and five to eight Falun Dafa practitioners were locked in it. We were all subjected to multiple forms of cruel torture. I was held there for more than three months. I gradually lost my ability to walk, had edema and scabies all over my body, my hands and feet were cold, and I had difficulty relieving myself. Later, I was unable to take care of my basic daily needs, and could no longer ingest solid food.

Seeing that I was tortured to my last gasp, the 610 Office finally asked my husband to come and take me home. Even after I was tortured like this, the officers still repeatedly harassed me. They would come twice during the day, each day, to check on me, and as of today there are still people posted outside my home.

I have not committed any illegal activity. Just because I am following "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance" and striving to be a good person, I was forced to endure such torture by the CCP.

The following list is the money that the guards forced my family to pay during my detention:

December 7, 2000: claimed 2,000 yuan "to Beijing expenses" blank receipt
December 12, 2000: claimed 1,500 yuan "to Beijing expenses" blank receipt
December 27, 2001: claimed 2,000 yuan "to Beijing expenses"
February 5, 2002: claimed 350 yuan "management and living expenses" blank receipt
March 1, 2002: claimed 3,000 yuan "to Beijing expenses"
October 8, 2002: claimed 350 yuan "management and living expenses"
January 28, 2003: claimed 3,500 yuan "management and living exes"
Total: 12,700 yuan