The Persecution of Falun Dafa Disciples in Wangcun Women's Labor Camp, Shandong Province
(Clearwisdom.net) The guards in Wangcun Women's Forced Labor Camp aggressively torture the persistent practitioner inmates. They don't allow the practitioners to sleep or to use the toilet. The practitioners have to labor from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., except for mealtime, and they always have to work overtime.
Details about the persecution of Dafa disciples in Wangcun Forced Labor Camp:
1. Ms. Wang Chuanlian, 28 years old, was born in Mouping, Yantai City. She was illegally sentenced to forced labor in April 2004. She didn't give up her belief when she was detained in the Fourth Branch of the camp. Her legs were separated with a chair, and her hands were tied to a bed, causing her extreme pain. She went on a hunger strike. Police doctor Ma force fed her. Ma repeatedly inserted and withdrew a feeding tube into her stomach. Ms. Wang was transferred to the Third Branch in June 2005. She didn't give up her belief and was forced to work till 1 a.m. every day. She wasnt allowed to take a rest at lunchtime. After two months of unbearable torture, she was sent to the hospital for a checkup. The doctor said she either had a neck problem or she may have worked too hard. Actually, it was the result of being hung up.
2. Ms. Yang Wenjie, 44, was born in Zhaoyuan, Yantai City. She was sentenced to the labor camp for three years in 2001. She persistently cultivated Dafa, so she was sent to an education class to be brainwashed for eight months by the Zhaoyuan 610 Office. She was again sentenced to forced labor in October 2005 and has been detained in the Wangcun guardhouse.
3. Ms. Shan Ruilian, 60 years old, was born in Weihai. She was transferred to the Third Branch (intensive educating branch) from the Fourth Branch in June 2005. She was forced to labor from 5:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. In order to reduce her need to use the toilet, the guards give her only one steamed bun every day (about 1.5 ounces). Because she didn't give up her belief, she was detained in the guardhouse.
4. Ms. Song Guixiang, 50, was born in Weifang. She was "transformed" but later on declared her previous actions to be void. She was hung up on a window and not allowed to sleep.
5. Ms. Song Yun, more than 30 years old, was born in Qingdao. She was tortured in Qingdao Detention Center to the point that she had difficulty walking. Because she didn't give up her belief, she was not allowed to sleep for several days. Guard Ding Haiying also beat her, causing her nose to bleed.
6. Ms. Tian Xiulan, 54 years old, was born in Qingdao. She was not allowed to sleep for several days. Her legs and feet swelled and she could not wear shoes. Other practitioners gave her another pair of larger shoes, but the guards didn't allow her to wear them. She had to cut up the new shoes with scissors.
7. Ms. Shan Jihua, 48 years old, was born in Gaomi. When her daughter died in an accident, the labor camp police only allowed her to return home for one day, and ordered police officer Li Xi to monitor her outside her house. The labor camp also extorted 500 yuan from her.
8. Ms. Yu Xiuhua, 50, was sentenced to forced labor. She went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. She was forcibly "transformed" but later on declared her previous action null and void. She was not allowed to sleep for three days and nights.
9. Ms. Qiu Hongmei is more than 30 years old. She was forcibly "transformed" but later on retracted her statements. She was hung up and beaten, but she still shouted, "Falun Dafa is good." The guards put a rag in her mouth and sealed her mouth with tape. One of her teeth was knocked out.
10. Ms. Tang Xiumei is around 40 years old. Because she didn't give up her belief, she was tortured until she became mentally disordered.
11. Ms. Wang Yuzhen, over 40 years old, was born in Rushan. In order to "transform" her, the police hung her up from a radiator pipe. She became mentally disordered and lost control of her bodily functions. She was later released.
12. Ms. Wang Lingling, 19, was born in Rongcheng. In order to "transform" her, the police hung her up with handcuffs which made scars on her wrists. After one year, her mind snapped. She could only eat one or two steamed buns; she neither worked nor spoke. She became so thin that she was only skin and bones.
13. Ms. Jiu Ruilian, 47 years old, was beaten up by guard Li Xi. Then Li Xi sealed her mouth with a towel and beat her mouth. Her mouth swelled and she almost died. Afterwards, the guards didn't accept the responsibility for what they did.
14. Ms. Lu Xuexing, 67 years old, was born in Weifang. She was sentenced to the labor camp in 2001. She went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. She was released because of her bad health. She was entenced to the labor camp again in December 2004. She was force fed more than a dozen times.
15. Ms. Sun Yongling, 44 years old, persisted in practicing Falun Dafa. She was hung up and tortured on the fourth floor by guard Wang Yonghong.