Six Deaths Due to the Persecution Recently Learned
(Clearwisdom.net) During the last seven years of bloody persecution by Jiang's scoundrel regime and the Chinese Communist Party, many practitioners who cultivate the principles of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" have been persecuted both physically and mentally. They are ordinary people in daily life. Since they have learned Falun Dafa, the principles of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" have enabled them to become noble and healthy persons. The Jiang regime and the CCP used each other for their own ends to inhumanely persecute this most kind-hearted group of people in Chinese society. As a result, many practitioners have been physically harmed and mentally injured. Some of these practitioners have even died while uncleared of false charges. The following are the names and descriptions of practitioners who have been tortured to death, and whose deaths have only recently been uncovered:
1) Ms. Chi Xiuju, 65, was a retired employee from the Shuangyashan City Petroleum Company. Ms. Chi went to Beijing to appeal and was illegally arrested at the train station. On all so-called sensitive dates, section police went to harass her. She suffered from intense physical pressure and died in July, 2006.
2) Ms. Yang Yufen, 60, was a retired employee from the No. 5 High School in Shuangyashan City of Heilongjiang Province. Ms. Yang was detained and after her arrest, the section police and the depraved people from her former workplace harassed her on the so-called sensitive dates. All of this disturbed her normal life. She died while uncleared of false charges on September 27, 2006.
3) Ms. Wang Cuifen, 52, was from Kaiping Township in Tangshan City of Hebei Province. She learned Falun Dafa in 1997 and became healthier both physically and mentally from the practice. In March 2000, when Ms. Wang Cuifen went to the Township Government to validate the Fa, she was arrested by policemen from the Kaiping Police Sub-station and escorted to Kaiping Criminal Police Division. She was detained for five days. Later she was detained at the Tangshan Detention Center for 15 days. In May 2001 Ms. Wang was arrested and taken to the Kaiping Brainwashing Center, where she was subjected to forced brainwashing. On October 19, 2004, when Ms. Wang went to Xiaochenzhuang Village to clarify the truth, she was arrested after being reported and was sentenced to three years of forced labor. While in the Kaiping Forced Labor Camp Ms. Wang was abused both physically and mentally, and she began to have illness symptoms. Her family went to Ms. Wang's workplace to press them to release Ms. Wang on bail for medical treatment. In the meantime the authorities still did not leave her alone, harassing her repeatedly. Ms. Wang died on October 20, 2006, due to the harassment.
4) Ms. Pan Suofeng, 42, came to Shanghai from Jiangsu Province and lived in the Huangpu District. In November 2000, she was arrested and detained while handing out truth-clarification materials. During 15 months of detention at the No. 5 Division of the Shanghai Women's Forced Labor Camp, her stomach trouble and other illnesses that had previously disappeared while practicing Falun Dafa, recurred. She died while still uncleared of false charges on the 20th day of the Seventh Month of the Chinese Lunar Calender. The Shanghai Women's Forced Labor Camp is responsible for her death.
5) Mr. Hong Xicai, 70, was a resident of Huangying Village in the Hengdaohe Township of Dong County, Jilin Province. He learned Falun Dafa in 1998 and all his illnesses disappeared after practicing the exercises. He strove to become a better person in line with the principles of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance." On July 20, 1999, when Jiang's clique began persecuting Falun Dafa, Mr. Hong was harassed by the police from Hengdaohe Township to the point that his health was ruined. On the 30th day of the Seventh Month of the 2004 Chinese Lunar Calendar, Mr. Hong succumbed to the perpetual harassment and died. He was uncleared of the false charges.
6) Mr. Sha Guolin, 33, was a resident of Shuanghe Village in the Hengdaohe Township of Dongfeng County, Jilin Province. He learned Falun Dafa in 1998. Before he learned to practice Falun Gong he would steal things from other people. After studying the Fa and trying to become a better person in line with the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance, he paid back the full price for everything he had stolen. His health became normal and he was free from disease. After the Party began persecuting Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, he continued practicing the exercises and clarifying the truth. In 2000, Mr. Sha Guolin was arrested by the police and sentenced to one year of imprisonment. In 2002 he was arrested once again and sentenced to 18 months of forced labor. In 2004, Mr. Sha was arrested again and detained at the Dongfeng County Detention Center. He managed to walk out of the detention center using righteous thoughts. Because he suffered from three severe persecutions he could not bear the burden any longer and died on the 28th day of the Sixth Month of the 2006 Chinese Lunar Calender.