(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Wen Fenhua is a Falun Dafa practitioner from Mianhu Town, Jiexi County, Guangdong Province. She was arrested at home on May 30, 2005 by the Jiexi Police Department, the 610 Office, and the Mianhu Police Station. Ms. Wen was tortured so badly that she was disabled when she was sent back home on June 17. She was unable to move, and there were many pinholes and dark blue scars on her hands and wrists, along with many wounds on her legs, some of them bleeding. Wen Fenhua had to rely on others to take care of her, and was unable to even turn herself over. Her eyes were closed, and she responded only when somebody called her name.

High Resolution Picture High Resolution Picture

On June 20, Wen Fenhua's husband Yang Yingpeng went to the Jiexi government and Mianhu government to ask them why his wife had been tortured so brutally. The secretary of the Police Department 610 Office, Chen Jihua, claimed that it was because Wen Fenhua went on a hunger strike. He said that Falun Gong is banned by the central government, and they would send her to a brainwashing class if she continued to practice. They said that Ms. Wen's carrying out a hunger strike was an action against the government, and she had to suffer because of this. The vice-secretary of the police department, Wang Shaomin, claimed that Wen Fenhua had nephritis and diabetes prior to her arrest. The Mianhu 610 Office Political Committee Secretary, Lin Chunsong, also said the same thing. They continued to spew out lies about her situation.

After being arrested by the Chinese Communist Party officials, Wen Fenhua, who was completely healthy, was tortured to the brink of death. The officials then sent her back home and attempted to avoid any responsibility.

Below are details of the persecution that Wen Fenhua'a family has suffered over the past five years:During the New Year of 2000, Wen Fenhua went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. Before she even got a chance to speak, she was illegally arrested by the police and detained in the Jieyang government office in Beijing. She was sent back to Mianhu Police Station after being detained for three days in Beijing. Six policemen from the Mianhu police station searched her house and seized dozens of Falun Dafa books. Ms. Wen was then illegally detained in a detention center for two weeks. The police extorted several hundred yuan from her, and her husband Yang Yingpeng was called to the police station, where the several hundred yuan he carried with him was also confiscated.

On February 10, 2000, Wen Fenhua and her husband visited a practitioner in Puning, Zhanlong, and were illegally detained for two days by the Zhanlong Police Station. The police then sent the couple back to Jiexi, where they were detained for two weeks. They had one thousand yuan extorted from them.

On June 25 and 26 of 2000, Wen Fenhua and her husband brought their three children to practice the Falun Gong exercises in the park. Because of this, Wen Fenhua was illegally sentenced to a labor camp for two years, and Yang Yingpeng was detained for two weeks.

In July of 2002, Wen Fenhua was released, but she still refused to give up Falun Gong. Therefore, the local police regularly went to her house to harass her and her family. Before the 16th Party Congress, Wen Fenhua was illegally detained in Jiexi Asylum for one month.

On June 24, 2004, the police unreasonably arrested Ms. Wen again, and sent her to Sanshui Brainwashing Center. She had just given birth to a child at that time, and needed to nurse the baby. After her husband and mother-in-law made repeated demands on her behalf [Chinese laws states that it is illegal to detain nursing mothers], she was released the following day.

On the night of April 20, 2005, the police attempted to arrest Wen Fenhua in order to take her to the Sanshui Brainwashing Center, but she escaped through the window. She then had no choice but to become homeless to avoid arrest. At the end of May, as soon as she went back home, Wen was spotted by a spy who had been monitoring her house. On May 30, Ms. Wen was arrested by the vice-secretary of the Jiexi Political Committee, Chen Jihua, the head of the first branch of the police department, Lin Shaoxin, Mianhu Governing Office, Guo Lewei, and a dozen or so other policemen. Ms. Wen was then once again sent to Sanshui (the so called "Law School") to be put through a forced brainwashing class.

Wen Fenhua was sent home on the night of June 17. On arriving home she lay down, unable to move. There were many pinholes and dark blue scars on her hands and wrists, and many scars and wounds on her legs, some of them bleeding. Ms. Wen had to rely completely on others to take care of her, as she was unable to even turn herself over. Her eyes were closed, and she responded only when somebody called her name. Judging from her state, it looked as if she had been injected with some kind of toxic drugs.

Wen Fenhua has four children (the youngest is only one year old) and an over 70-year-old parent, all of whom she is no longer able to look after.

Relevant contact information:

The Political Committee of the Mianhu 610 Office: Lin Chunsong 86-663-5256035
Mianhu 610 Office: Guo Lewei 86-13076558952 (Cell)
Deputy Chief of Jiexi Police Department (he is also the secretary of the 610 Office Political Committee): Chen Jihua 86-663-5586239
Head of the first branch of Jiexi Police Department: Li Jimu 86-663-5587688, 86-13060582028 (Cell)
Li Shaoxin
Director of Mianhu Police Station: Lin Zhuozhu
Vice-secretary of Jiexi Polical Committee: Wang Shaomin
Jiexi Police Department: Xinan 86-663-5584302, 86-663-5581648, 86-663-5583156
Switchboard: 86-663-5582115, 86-663-5517770