Call for Photographs of Falun Dafa Practitioners Validating the Fa
(Clearwisdom.net) It has been twelve glorious years since Falun Dafa's first introduction to the public, and more than 100 million Falun Dafa disciples have followed Master to rectify the Fa. They have revealed the beauty and grace of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." People's hearts and minds have been rectified and their bodies freed from illness. Their morals have improved, and countless people have been offered salvation. Nevertheless, the wicked head perpetrator Jiang Zemin and the evil cult of the CCP, following the principles of "lies, vice and violence," have been using each other to create a climate of state terrorism. They went against the heavens in manipulating the whole government machinery to attack Falun Gong and practitioners, with the genocidal policy of "demoralize them mentally, bankrupt them financially, and eliminate them physically." The brutality and malice of the persecution is unprecedented.
The persecution has not only targeted the kind and innocent Falun Gong practitioners, but it has also poisoned the minds of the world's people with lies, making some of them unwitting accomplices to the persecution. In particular, the 1.3 billion Chinese people under the CCP's rule have committed crimes against Dafa due to being brainwashed, enticed with personal gain or under direct coercion.
There exists abundant and conclusive photographic evidence of the perpetrators' crimes.
Each precious photograph speaks louder than 1,000 words, and the pictures have special historic value. Many Dafa practitioners and other virtuous people in various fields of society who sympathize and support Falun Gong have captured many significant and precious moments, sometimes risking their lives in doing so.
We would like to hold a touring photographic exhibition worldwide to fully expose this evil persecution and to reveal the Dafa practitioners' perseverance and determination in compassionately offering people salvation. We wish to show the practitioners' magnificent feats that have moved the universe, in order to leave a truthful manifestation of the grand and glorious Fa-rectification process for history's records and for the future.
We therefore are requesting submission of privately held photographs that validate the wonders of Dafa cultivation and that expose the truth about the persecution. Also welcome are pictures that capture memorable moments at critical times in the battle between righteousness and evil. Even police officers who formerly didn't know the truth and whom the CCP have used as tools, can submit pictures they took using their special status, so these pictures can be converted to truth-clarification materials that will make up for their past mistakes.
Requirements for Submission:
1. The photos' main focus and theme should be to go against the persecution, but can also express topics about the benevolence of the Master Buddha, Buddha's grace illuminating all, the wonders of Dafa practice, the tribulations encountered in Fa rectification, stories that show that good is rewarded with good and that evil will reap its own karmic retribution, and other appropriate themes.
2. The photos should have a clearly distinguishable theme and be authentic and vivid. The composition, lighting and other considerations for the picture should not be influenced by modern trends in photography; the emphasis should be on the artistic quality of the picture itself.
3. Please include the following details with your submission: a title for the photo, your name, when the photo was taken and a brief description of the photo, and some brief information about yourself.
4. If you wish to remain anonymous, please use a pseudonym or state your wish in the submission, so that we can guarantee your safety when displaying your work.
Where to Send Your Submission:
1. People in Mainland China can send high-resolution pictures to Minghui.org via e-mail, provided they are aware of safety concerns. Please write "submission for the photographic exhibit" in your e-mail.
Please send your work to this e-mail address: email@example.com (Direct submission for participants in Mainland China)
Or, if you wish, you can mail your work to the following address (For participants in Mainland China; picture(s) will be transferred to Minghui.org):
P.O. Box 250759
New York, NY 10025
2. For participants outside of China, please mail 6-inch (wide) photos to us; if your photos were taken with a digital camera, please send high-resolution photos via e-mail. After passing the preliminary round, we will then ask for your original and negatives for the final round.
Please submit your work to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: this e-mail box cannot accept documents larger than 4 MB. If your submission does not go through, please write to the above e-mail address and ask for the web link to upload your picture(s).
If you live outside of China and wish to submit your pictures via postal mail, please write to email@example.com and ask for the mailing address.
Phone: 1-800-990-8298 (please do not dial this number if you are inside China)
Submission deadline: March 1, 2005
Falun Dafa Art Center
Photo Exhibit Preparatory Committee for Photographs of Falun Dafa Practitioners Validating the Fa